IGNORED

I See

Guest barnsley

Guest barnsley

Id be happy with 1 point.

The Referee today for us was really really shocking. If we get him v your then your will win, For 90mins he tried his best for Cardiff to win the game.

Id be happy with 1 point.

The Referee today for us was really really shocking. If we get him v your then your will win, For 90mins he tried his best for Cardiff to win the game.

I'm not surprised by this....

....I reallly thought the referees would have improved with the step up in standard.....however the ones we have had have been poor to

Guest barnsley

We have been playing some really really good Football this season, It has been a joy to watch, Id be happy with 1 point, but with the Football we have been playing, we will end up getting 3 points later on, I said in next 2 home games (Cardiff and Bristol City) i would settle for 2 points.

Although the amount of games we're drawing is obviously a slight concern, you have to take each game on it's merit and a point at Barnsley on a Tuesday night would be decent. I'd settle for it.

However, if you offered it to me now I wouldn't take it because I think the game is winnable.

barnsley mate i don't think you will beat us we have played alot more class then you lot and in my opinion you lot are still playing like a league one team just scrapping out results and not playing with anyflait or great attacking skills what makes you look to league one for me and this will benefit trundle again playing a league one team like you !!!!

Although the amount of games we're drawing is obviously a slight concern, you have to take each game on it's merit and a point at Barnsley on a Tuesday night would be decent. I'd settle for it.

However, if you offered it to me now I wouldn't take it because I think the game is winnable.

So are you taking a draw or not?!

:innocent06:

I for one think we need a win, even (dare I say) if it means we have to risk our unbeaten run. There is a danger that we will start settling for draws to keep the unbeaten tag running, when taking a chance and throwing an extra player forward might give us all 3.

Archived