IGNORED

Preston's Fans Quite

Haster

Hello all just got back from the game nice little point for us!!! i couldnt believe how quite there fans are city out sung them all game anyway roll on tuesday!!

WE ARE UNBEATABLE

I thought they were very quiet,however i also thought we were very quiet today.

At some points during the game you could hear a pin drop.

anybody know how many of us were there I would of thought 1200 or so.

Couldn't hear a word the Preston fans were singing, they had all of 200 vocal fans in the ground. When we did manage to get a chant together we easily eclipsed them. Battling performance, adequate, and a useful point to have on the board, Preston won't be down there all season.

Couldn't hear a word the Preston fans were singing, they had all of 200 vocal fans in the ground. When we did manage to get a chant together we easily eclipsed them. Battling performance, adequate, and a useful point to have on the board, Preston won't be down there all season.

Disagree Preston were s###, not very good and we werent much better; no goal threat at all apart from Murrays effort; we just had the better battling team..well most of them anyway. :noexpression:

all of their fans in the bill shankly kop were about twelve!

Archived