IGNORED

Trundle ?

PAPA650

Just come back from match after 400 mile Leisurely drive ha ha my ass is killing me, Trundle I'm a great admire of but today he just had no MOT he looked tired and why guys smaller in height can head a ball suprises me !! maybe its the hair gel because he never wins a ariel ball he's got to put more effort in hence he was subbed !!! i know alot of you say let him get used to team and ccc, but how long can we give him ??? today id say we did'nt play up 2 scratch but preston were crap and all the boys are going to put bets on them going down yes these draws are points but they should be wins so in my eyes there points dropped. I think GJ got to review they team lay out because its not good enough to win games , Byfeild has got to start the game even if rumour says he is not totally match fit , id prefere to be winning then take him off rather than chasing the winner for the points. Trundle is totally surrounded by defenders so maybe thats why we have not seen the best in him so let others try up front ie byfield and don't care what others think let Jevo play and maybe Trundle can serve and lay balls off for them to score ???? as far as Lee Johnson is concerned there are better players to fill his boots, don't get me wrong we have seen good ftb from him but at the moment his battery is flat.Ivan Sproule is in wrong position also he not a striker so place him wide where he belongs and has played in previous club hopefully we can see him at his best then. what ever GJ said at half time put some sting into the boys and they seemed more hungrier Murrey went close but not close enough grrrrrrrrrr so come GJ sort out the boys and re shuffle the cards and make a even better team and playing standards we all know is there hence we are 3rd so come on you reds lets kick some ass PAPA

I'm a great admire of but today he just had no MOT

Sorry to appear stupid but what does MOT mean in this instance ?

Not fit,? not up for it,? wrong service? he aint no target man, he is at his best when running into the box at defenders and "serviced" to his feet not at his head their defender gobbled those high balls up yesterday and they kept coming back to us; ALONG THE GROUND TO TRUNDLE :sign09::disapointed2se:

Archived