IGNORED

Happy Clapping

BCFChris

It is very noticeable that a lot of people have become happy clappy of late, and anyone who suggests a change of formation gets imediately slated!

What is wrong with suggestions of how to improve what has been a fantastic start? Sproule is obviously out of position and the sooner Byfield is 100% match fit the better.

GJ has done wonders, but he is not god and we should not just sit back and not look for improvements!

Mild happy clapping then! :clapping: Losing or winning what is wrong with wanting more?

Nothing wrong, However at the beginning of the season the majority were saying 'we will finish about 6th from bottom' and claiming that as a success (of course that may well still happen) All of a sudden our expectations are not survival/consolidation (call it what you will) are our renewed expectations realistic?, what if the changes called for backfire?

Nothing wrong, However at the beginning of the season the majority were saying 'we will finish about 6th from bottom' and claiming that as a success (of course that may well still happen) All of a sudden our expectations are not survival/consolidation (call it what you will) are our renewed expectations realistic?, what if the changes called for backfire?

What f they don't :innocent06:

When do you think we should change things? When we lose afew, and then be under pressure to get results? Or tinker and build on what we have and look at securing safety a lot earlier in the season?

What f they don't :innocent06:

When do you think we should change things? When we lose afew, and then be under pressure to get results? Or tinker and build on what we have and look at securing safety a lot earlier in the season?

When the manager feels it is needed he changes it, its what got us here in the championship to start with.

Have some faith in the man, we're in this position because of the belief he has instilled in his players, we probably aren't going to see another succesful side for a very very long time going by our history, enjoy the ride while it lasts.

...at the beginning of the season the majority were saying 'we will finish about 6th from bottom' and claiming that as a success (of course that may well still happen) ...

I still think it will happen, and I said before the season started I would be happy with 21st.

I think we're in a false position and a more realistic expectation is bottom half.

Still, there's nothing wrong with enjoying our current position - and making suggestions and posting opinions on how we can improve is part of that, without fearing a slating from the happy-clappy crowd.

Personally, I believe if we are to make our current position more realistic and believable, we need to improve our home form and start winning our home games. Our away form is fine (W2 D2 L0 with only 1 goal conceded) if we can keep it up. Our home form is more worrying defensively, having conceded 6 goals in 4 games at the gate.

We've played 5 of the current top 10 teams and taken 9 points - not bad! But there's still room for improvement.

I still think it will happen, and I said before the season started I would be happy with 21st.

I think we're in a false position and a more realistic expectation is bottom half.

Still, there's nothing wrong with enjoying our current position - and making suggestions and posting opinions on how we can improve is part of that, without fearing a slating from the happy-clappy crowd.

Personally, I believe if we are to make our current position more realistic and believable, we need to improve our home form and start winning our home games. Our away form is fine (W2 D2 L0 with only 1 goal conceded) if we can keep it up. Our home form is more worrying defensively, having conceded 6 goals in 4 games at the gate.

We've played 5 of the current top 10 teams and taken 9 points - not bad! But there's still room for improvement.

Disagree with your first two paragraphs, I don't think its a false position, we are there on merit and determination. All the promoted teams will do well, much better than the 21st pos u predict.

Totally agree with the home form, conceding too many goals and that needs to improve

Archived