IGNORED

Urgently Required

atyeoboy17

Desperately needed.

A new striker, one with preferably a good goalscoring record, maybe an Akinbiyi, or how about Brett Ormerod ( has always scored lots of goals whereever he has played ), and was not even on the bench for Preston yesterday.

In my opinion, there is no better defence in this league than citys.

Our goalkeeper ( although i am not his biggest fan ) is playing out of his skin, and looks a class keeper ( at last ).

Why has Elliott not been snapped up by a Premiership club, wow, what a player. Our best signing since Bob Taylor ( imo ).

Still undecided about Lee Johnson, does good things, and bad things. He trys to be too clever, when on some occasions the easy ball would be better, and he gets brushed off the ball easily.

Both our wingers workrate is commendable, they don't stop running ( attacking and helping the fullbacks )

Now, on to the central attackers ( oh dear ).

Sproule and Trundle look like fish out of water. Sproule is not a central striker, and does not look like he ever will be. He spent most of yesterday looking at Trundle, and shrugging his shoulders, not knowing where he needed to be.

Trundle has no pace, and only one foot, and the opposition defences know this. He seems to rely on confidence, and that is very much lacking at the moment.

Byfield looks like the answer in one of those positions, with good pace, good workrate, and he can finish.

All we need now, is a strike partner for him, i don't believe Trundle, Showumni or Sproule to be that partner, maybe Scotty could be.

Time to use the emergency loan now, and get in a decent striker.

If we do, i do not see the playoffs being out of the question, but GJ must act now.

3 points were there for the taking yesterday, as, with decent strikers, i believe we would have scored at least one goal, against very average opposition.

I would have been happy with a point before the game, but left the ground frustrated, because i believe we should have got three.

Desperately needed.

A new striker, one with preferably a good goalscoring record, maybe an Akinbiyi, or how about Brett Ormerod ( has always scored lots of goals whereever he has played ), and was not even on the bench for Preston yesterday.

In my opinion, there is no better defence in this league than citys.

Our goalkeeper ( although i am not his biggest fan ) is playing out of his skin, and looks a class keeper ( at last ).

Why has Elliott not been snapped up by a Premiership club, wow, what a player. Our best signing since Bob Taylor ( imo ).

Still undecided about Lee Johnson, does good things, and bad things. He trys to be too clever, when on some occasions the easy ball would be better, and he gets brushed off the ball easily.

Both our wingers workrate is commendable, they don't stop running ( attacking and helping the fullbacks )

Now, on to the central attackers ( oh dear ).

Sproule and Trundle look like fish out of water. Sproule is not a central striker, and does not look like he ever will be. He spent most of yesterday looking at Trundle, and shrugging his shoulders, not knowing where he needed to be.

Trundle has no pace, and only one foot, and the opposition defences know this. He seems to rely on confidence, and that is very much lacking at the moment.

Byfield looks like the answer in one of those positions, with good pace, good workrate, and he can finish.

All we need now, is a strike partner for him, i don't believe Trundle, Showumni or Sproule to be that partner, maybe Scotty could be.

Time to use the emergency loan now, and get in a decent striker.

If we do, i do not see the playoffs being out of the question, but GJ must act now.

3 points were there for the taking yesterday, as, with decent strikers, i believe we would have scored at least one goal, against very average opposition.

I would have been happy with a point before the game, but left the ground frustrated, because i believe we should have got three.

Byfield is just getting fittness at the moment and must be on the verge of a starting place, considering we have just signed him and Trundle, it would be worth actually playing them together before people start going on about replacing them.

Archived