IGNORED

Barnsley?

Dolman Block B

Bloody hell!

Barnsley is hard enough but :noexpression: :noexpression: :noexpression: :noexpression:

Scary, but they got shaged on sat, and i honestly belive we can beat both teams.... :fingerscrossed:

Ex England captain at the Gate, great guy, but Mr Johnson can have one over on him!

Thoughts?

Barnsley will be tough as they arent doing too badly. Sheffield Utd have a terrible away record and this is a good time to play them. If they lose Tuesday night to Cardiff they could be in the bottom 3!! Robson out!!

Barnsley away is the bigger test this week in my eyes. I run a Fantasy Football league with a couple of Blades fans. One was at their match yesterday and told me the chants of "Robson out" have already started. He says James Beattie is the only plus to a shocking season, especially considering they only just got relegated from the Premiership last year.

With a rejuvinated Cardiff to face on tuesday and then the match against our boys beaming out live on Sky next saturday dinner time they are going to be under a whole heap of pressure. If we remain unbeaten after our trip to Oakwell and they can't beat Cardiff at home then it'll take on an even bigger meaning.

Archived