IGNORED

The 'maggie's Dead' Website - I've Never Laughed So Much

OC 1645

Moving on to Blair's Britain .. it would make me laugh if Blair had not done so much more damage to our fair land than Mrs.Thatch ever did.

It's time to re-think her-tory and think of the dark days of Mr.T.B.Liar

The man who single handed changed so much for the worst but does not seem to hit the radar in the same way that Mrs.Thach does.

Love her or hate her for what she did to this Country........... it will become more and more evident that Tony did far more damage to our society.

Moving on to Blair's Britain .. it would make me laugh if Blair had not done so much more damage to our fair land than Mrs.Thatch ever did.

It's time to re-think her-tory and think of the dark days of Mr.T.B.Liar

The man who single handed changed so much for the worst but does not seem to hit the radar in the same way that Mrs.Thach does.

Love her or hate her for what she did to this Country........... it will become more and more evident that Tony did far more damage to our society.

Remember one of my original usernames? I was 'Blair_hater' prior to being 'Red Goblin' on this forum. Tony Blair is a war-mongering scummer and I'll deal thoroughly with him at a later date. :innocent06:

:fingerscrossed:

There may be moves a foot to punish Tony Blair for war-crimes. :fingerscrossed: Note also that his son Euwen Blair finished at Bristol University recently and didn't volunteer for service in Iraq to fight the war that his Dad helped start.

With regard to Tony Blair messing up our postal service, note that in 1654 that His Excellency - Oliver Cromwell - granted monopoly over service in England to "Office of Postage". In 2006 the lowlife war-mongering scummer Tony Blair regime made Royal Mail lose its monopoly when the regulator, PostComm, opened up the Postal Market to competition. That was 352 years of excellent postal service for the English people down the pan when Tony Blair opened up the Royal Mail to competition. Tony Blair and his cronies were prize prats for doing that as it's helped to lead to the current industrial relation problems. Tony Blair should face criminal prosecution for this also - industrial sabotage ???!!! :innocent06:

Remember one of my original usernames? I was 'Blair_hater' prior to being 'Red Goblin' on this forum. Tony Blair is a war-mongering scummer and I'll deal thoroughly with him at a later date. :innocent06:

I will never forget...... you have been and are a 'Top Man' in whatever forum name form you have been OC.

Now...... despite everything Mrs.Thatch v Tony ........ you may deeply dislike Her but she must rate about Him ?

I know it's a tough one for you..... but put all that aside what do you think..... rules..... I hate both is not an answer.

Does the supposed 'Tony Amazing Technicolor Liar' who sold out the people he had been elected by rate higher than

'Maggie Crush the Unions Thatcher' who upset so many so deeply but looks like a true giant in political terms

OC..... it's over to you...... I still put it to you that in terms of the people Thatcher was closer to (Oliver) than Tony or New Labour ever were going to be?

I will never forget...... you have been and are a 'Top Man' in whatever forum name form you have been OC.

Now...... despite everything Mrs.Thatch v Tony ........ you may deeply dislike Her but she must rate about Him ?

I know it's a tough one for you..... but put all that aside what do you think..... rules..... I hate both is not an answer.

Does the supposed 'Tony Amazing Technicolor Liar' who sold out the people he had been elected by rate higher than

'Maggie Crush the Unions Thatcher' who upset so many so deeply but looks like a true giant in political terms

OC..... it's over to you...... I still put it to you that in terms of the people Thatcher was closer to (Oliver) than Tony or New Labour ever were going to be?

Being a staunch English Republican I see both Margaret Thatcher and Tony Blair as traitors. At the end of the day both Thatcher and Blair were elected by the people to represent them - the first thing Thatcher and Blair did - as elected members of Parliament - was to swear an oath of allegiance to an unelected woman from a German aristocratic family. They would both have been hung as Royalist traitors in Cromwell's day and quite rightly so. :winner_third_h4h:

The Act of Parliament that proves - without any doubt - that both Margaret Thatcher and Tony Blair have acted as traitors..........

After trying and executing King Charles I and abolishing the monarchy and the House of Lords, the remnant of the House of Commons, as the supreme power and representative body in the land, passed this short Act declaring England to be a 'Commonwealth and Free State' - i.e. a REPUBLIC !!!!! :winner_third_h4h::englandsmile4wf: .....

Catalogue reference: C 204/9 (19 May 1649) English National Archives

c204-9.jpg

Transcript: Be it declared and enacted by this present Parliament and by the Authoritie of the same That the People of England and of all the Dominions and Territoryes thereunto belonging are and shall be and are hereby constituted made established and confirmed to be a Commonwealth and free State And shall from henceforth be Governed as a Commonwealth and Free State by the supreame Authoritie of this Nation the Representatives of the People in Parliam[ent] and by such as they shall appoint and constitute as Officers and Ministers under them for the good of the People and that without any King or House of Lords.

Source: <a href="http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathway...ommonwealth.htm" target="_blank">http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathway...ommonwealth.htm</a>

Being a staunch English Republican I see both Margaret Thatcher and Tony Blair as traitors. At the end of the day both Thatcher and Blair were elected by the people to represent them - the first thing Thatcher and Blair did - as elected members of Parliament - was to swear an oath of allegiance to an unelected woman from a German aristocratic family. They would both have been hung as Royalist traitors in Cromwell's day and quite rightly so. :winner_third_h4h:

The Act of Parliament that proves - without any doubt - that both Margaret Thatcher and Tony Blair have acted as traitors..........

After trying and executing King Charles I and abolishing the monarchy and the House of Lords, the remnant of the House of Commons, as the supreme power and representative body in the land, passed this short Act declaring England to be a 'Commonwealth and Free State' - i.e. a REPUBLIC !!!!! :winner_third_h4h::englandsmile4wf: .....

Catalogue reference: C 204/9 (19 May 1649) English National Archives

c204-9.jpg

Transcript: Be it declared and enacted by this present Parliament and by the Authoritie of the same That the People of England and of all the Dominions and Territoryes thereunto belonging are and shall be and are hereby constituted made established and confirmed to be a Commonwealth and free State And shall from henceforth be Governed as a Commonwealth and Free State by the supreame Authoritie of this Nation the Representatives of the People in Parliam[ent] and by such as they shall appoint and constitute as Officers and Ministers under them for the good of the People and that without any King or House of Lords.

Source: <a href="http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathway...ommonwealth.htm" target="_blank">http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathway...ommonwealth.htm</a>

Bless you OC......... but I kind of said forget all that and tell me what is your deepest thoughts on the question

You know..... the honesty of a thinking man of the people that you are.

Bless you OC......... but I kind of said forget all that and tell me what is your deepest thoughts on the question

You know..... the honesty of a thinking man of the people that you are.

Those are my deepest thoughts - I regard our current House of Commons as nothing more than traitors. Tony Blair's treachery to us shines through more than most but they're all traitors to the UK electorate nonetheless.

We are the people - they are the scum. :rolleyes:

Archived