IGNORED

Tonights Game On Radio In Barnsley?

we8gas

I thought they stopped broadcasting live football matches on Radio Bristol? I looked Saturday and they only had live commentary on Bristol Rugby.

I listened to the whole game uninterrupted on Radio Bristol on Saturday, we had Kevin Betsy as the co-commentator

Guest Tafkar
I listened to the whole game uninterrupted on Radio Bristol on Saturday, we had Kevin Betsy as the co-commentator

Did he mention any more 'penalties' that'd been given?

It is on FM tonight!!!!!

I am listening right now!!!

Betsy commentating again.

It's alright for you!

I can't hear 94.9 - If you're a supporter trying to listen in somewhere south or east of Bristol then you're stuffed! :bones:

Am I the only one affected???

It's alright for you!

I can't hear 94.9 - If you're a supporter trying to listen in somewhere south or east of Bristol then you're stuffed! :bones:

Am I the only one affected???

No you are not - these broadcasts are a disgrace can't get the FM or MW broadcast - rang Radio Bristol and they don't care (but did say that I can't listen to this through pc on 94.9 as City make a charge for it - disgraceful)

No you are not - these broadcasts are a disgrace can't get the FM or MW broadcast - rang Radio Bristol and they don't care (but did say that I can't listen to this through pc on 94.9 as City make a charge for it - disgraceful)

You should e-mail geoff.twentyman@bbc.co.uk, copied to bbcradiobristolmanagementteam@bbc.co.uk which goes direct to all the senior staff including Managing Editor Tim Pemberton.

I detect a hidden agenda here as the powers that be want to give Somerset Sound an FM frequency and I think they will use 95.5 at lower power if they can demonstrate that Radio Bristol can survive using 94.9 which has a much reduced coverage area.

If we complain loudly now - they might come up with a different solution.

Archived