IGNORED

Here We Go

DOLMANDAN

I thought I'd just put the "kibosh" on this topic for a change, before it gets going and just say this...

What doom and gloom? The only doom and gloom I see, is the likes of Sheffield United getting hammered at Ashton Gate this Saturday, now that we've no longer got anything to worry about, considering we've finally lost our first game of the season...

Yeah, that's doom and gloom alright! :englandsmile4wf:

For the doom and gloom merchants so i thought i would start Johnson out disgracefull don't know what hes doing we all know better than him

don't we?? :disapointed2se:

no offence mate but this is a forum for opinions and i am sure gary johnson doesn't go into his dressing room after the game and say well done on an amazing performance after all he is not happy either, so live with it

For the doom and gloom merchants so i thought i would start Johnson out disgracefull don't know what hes doing we all know better than him

don't we?? :disapointed2se:

For a start, nobody in their right mind is going to say "Johnson out", but to not allow people the right to express their frustration at a poor performance and a bad defeat is unrealistic.

You happy clappers who are never ever critical of the club get right on my nerves.

I think what the City result and the Sheff Utd result tonight shows, in a microcosm, is that any team can beat any other in this league and comfortably. Possibly with the exception of QPR but that may change come January. Its going to be a very open and exciting race.

i should make a correction... radio bristol said it was sheff utd 2 cardiff 3... BBC web site says 3-3. they also got the leeds result wrong saying it was 0-0.. leeds won. radio bristol... don't you just love em!! :noexpression:

I think what the City result and the Sheff Utd result tonight shows, in a microcosm, is that any team can beat any other in this league and comfortably. Possibly with the exception of QPR but that may change come January. Its going to be a very open and exciting race.

Preston 5-1 Southampton ??????

I'm enjoying this season! As you say anything can happen - how about the backlash at AG on Saturday and a 4-0 for our heroes?

Come on you reds - I'm still proud of this squad :city:

no offence mate but this is a forum for opinions and i am sure gary johnson doesn't go into his dressing room after the game and say well done on an amazing performance after all he is not happy either, so live with it

Seeing as the post was pure sarcasm and not meant to be taken seriously no offence taken as you get older you will recognise sarcasm when you see it :laugh::fingerscrossed:

Overall the start of the season has given more than expected. We should all be very proud. Looking forward to Saturday.

Cheers

Tommy

Hear hear i am very proud thats why i have had a season ticket for the past 20 years as i have said in another post the original was pure sarcasm

This result may be a blessing for us. It now brings the players back down to earth and we no longer have the unbeaten record to worry about. We had to lose some time and the players will now reflect on a good hiding by a team who are supposedly not better than us. They must now realise we need to do that little bit more to get positive results. I for one am hoping that starts on saturday witha improved performance against a side that are consistently shipping a lot of goals.

p.s wonder what the reaction to our strikers will be if we don't score goals against what looks like a good side on paper but has a woefull defensive record this season.

Seeing as the post was pure sarcasm and not meant to be taken seriously no offence taken as you get older you will recognise sarcasm when you see it :laugh::fingerscrossed:

The only sarcasm in your statement was the comment "but we all know better than gary johnson don't we" - the rest was a snipe at those you term 'doom and gloomers' and didnt actually contain any sarcasm.

Although I would defend the players having to play two away games in 3 days - I think it's unrealistic not to expect disappointment from some fans after we have been turned over.

Archived