IGNORED

Trundle,ivan,mccindoe,byfield,murray,jevons

SUPER REDS

We invested mainly in strikers and if you look at the list we should be scoring every game,all can score 15 to 20 goals a season so this should be our main strength unbalieveable to hear we hardly had a shot on target tonight this forward line should get us at leasat forty goals this season

We invested mainly in strikers and if you look at the list we should be scoring every game,all can score 15 to 20 goals a season so this should be our main strength unbalieveable to hear we hardly had a shot on target to night this forward line should get us at leasat forty goals this season

all those players can score 15-20 goals?? what planet are you on?

Why not Trundle regulary scores 15 - 20 a season,

Because it was for Swansea City, in League 1.

Ivan did fit for fun at Hibs,

It not exactly, fun, fun, fun, watching a player that has yet to adapt to the English game and looks a shadow of his Hibee self.

Murray is capable as we all know,

As an impact player, but its too much to expect the super Scott of 2002-03 who scored 26 goals.....in League 1.

Jevons top scorer last season with 14,

Jevons has been omitted from the squad because he's not good enouh. Next...

Byfield scored 16 for Millwall,so why not.

Again, in League 1, but at least he can move defenders out of position, possessing greater nous than Trundle.

Are you suggesting a 5-0-5 formation?

if this is the case at some point in the season johnson may 'go back to 505' is that the idea? artic monkeys lyrics...in fairness these players score most goals where they've had chance to settle in a game so with so many attacking players means some will be rested/ left on the bench from time to time its necessary. Murrays starting to come back from what we saw at the end end of last season ... welll... until a dirty *** tryed to ruin his career. Mcindoe lacks confidence and he hs every right to ... it was only because WBA were good that he was caught on the 18th every team go out to hack the poor guy. Perhaps johnson will re-shuffle, perhaps he'll revert to the old 'unbeaten' system who knows, we wont unless some one 'has a mate in the clubshop' or he might post his theories on here?? Johnson knows best :worship2:

errr Championhsip?

sorry

may i add...

Jamie McCoombe - lincoln city League 2

Lee Johnson - only in england under GJ at yeovil League 2

David Noble - admitadely ex arsenal but only regular at boston relegated league 2 last year (twice)

Basso - I cant remeber was it woking? but it was conference

Kevin Betsy - Wycombe League 2

Richard Keogh - Irish league i think, hardly league 1 class though

Alex Russell - not a gj buy but he was still torquay when they were relegated to L2

these players all...between them got us promoted from league 1 johnson takes the best from the step below and works with it for a season moulds an outfit and does a great job.

sorry

may i add...

Jamie McCoombe - lincoln city League 2

Lee Johnson - only in england under GJ at yeovil League 2

David Noble - admitadely ex arsenal but only regular at boston relegated league 2 last year (twice)

Basso - I cant remeber was it woking? but it was conference

Kevin Betsy - Wycombe League 2

Richard Keogh - Irish league i think, hardly league 1 class though

Alex Russell - not a gj buy but he was still torquay when they were relegated to L2

these players all...between them got us promoted from league 1 johnson takes the best from the step below and works with it for a season moulds an outfit and does a great job.

I have no beef with you there mate. I think you prove my 'counter' point to the original poster.

One of them might get 10-12 but I don't think we have a 15-20 man amongst us.

and we wont either! Any striker who can crack in 20 goals in the Championship..........will be worth a few million and not playing for Bristol City. Look at Chopra, £5m....Beatie may hit 20, and he cost £4m+....Luke Varney and Billy Sharp cost over £2m each....these prices are well out of our reach, and even if they wernt, clubs like Sheff U, Charlton and Southampton are a lot more attractive then Bristol City. Were a smaller fish in a big pond at this level

The quicker people realise this, the better. I really do think some people believe we are this "massive club" who can attract and afford top class players

Why not Trundle regulary scores 15 - 20 a season,Ivan did fit for fun at Hibs,Murray is capable as we all know,Jevons top scorer last season with 14, Byfield scored 16 for Millwall,so why not.

Ivan scoring for fun? not strictly true, he is a winger....check his appearences and goal ratio

Murray is to old now to play a full 90 minutes and make a real impact.

Jevons was not good enough at League 1 standard, the fact he is not making the squad now proves GJ thinks he is not good enough for this standard either

Archived