IGNORED

Lee Trundle

Guest barnsley

Guest barnsley

Your should have played with 10men tonight rather than him on pitch

Waste of money, after that performance would not even get into my Sunday League team.

Also your goalkeeper Basso needs to practice his kicking, poor tonight with that, he had no chance with any of the goals.

Waste of money, after that performance would not even get into my Sunday League team.

Also your goalkeeper Basso needs to practice his kicking, poor tonight with that, he had no chance with any of the goals.

he did that lovely back heel in the first half though... priceless. :noexpression:

My god, how much bloody time? Would any other player in the squad get more time if he wasn't doing what he is meant to be doing? Turning up for the match would be a start :innocent06:

Well you got your wish of breaking the team up tonight and the experiment failed, just goes to show what you know eh! :winner_third_h4h:

Trundle was innocuos tonight: this was a game City could have won as Barnsley were no better. They were more adventurous than us. I think City were concentrating on 0-0 and remaining unbeaten. Johnson's tactics disappointed me tonight because in the first half we were better and our p[assing was reasonable. He looked as if he had settled for 0-0 and really played into Barnsleys hands. They were nothing special. I live in Halifax by the way, so like a home match for me!

Rubbish about Basso by the way: his kicking was much better than last season: he had a good game

Guest barnsley

I agree Basso had a good game, he could do nothing with goals

I had a text from Hengrover66 who even said well done to us better team won, and your wasnt playing for a 0-0.

Bassos kicking a couple was good, but mainly half of them didnt even pass half way line

We were by far the better team,

I agree Basso had a good game, he could do nothing with goals

I had a text from Hengrover66 who even said well done to us better team won, and your wasnt playing for a 0-0.

Bassos kicking a couple was good, but mainly half of them didnt even pass half way line

We were by far the better team,

I heard there was a force 5 gale blowing down from the pit head tonight against basso and then, in the second half, it did an about turn.. rotten luck on Basso but he's a Brazillian with a flare for the samba.

Well you got your wish of breaking the team up tonight and the experiment failed, just goes to show what you know eh! :winner_third_h4h:

I didn't change it, the manager changed it. There is only so many games you can rely on your defence to keep you out of trouble.

I didn't ask for sproule to be dropped, I would have had him on the wing, and byfield and Murray up front. Trust me, those changes didn't lose use the game, our luck finally run out

The worrying thing is who do we drop Trundle for? People say Murray but hes not even a striker! We could really do with a target man upfront, the thing is I doubt we will be able to get a decent one in on-loan.

Lack of goals is concerning Byfield is the only striker who even looks like scoring. Some hard games coming up aswell can see us struggling sadly.

The worrying thing is who do we drop Trundle for? People say Murray but hes not even a striker! We could really do with a target man upfront, the thing is I doubt we will be able to get a decent one in on-loan.

Lack of goals is concerning Byfield is the only striker who even looks like scoring. Some hard games coming up aswell can see us struggling sadly.

Then play Byfield as a loan striker with Trundle playing just in front of the midfield

Is Showumni fit? Although I agree he probably not the most talented football in general he can finish and would be a good targetman for Byfield.Then possibly play Trundle in a deeper role to be that playmaker with Elliott as his minder? Sproule and McIndoe for width.

I think Enochs a few weeks away from what I have read

i wonder what folks would be saying if Trundles free kick had gone 6 inches under the bar not 6 inches over ??

Barnsley were the better team, but 3-0 flattered them .........

trundle / byfield are still our best option at present, but need support from out wide, we played almost 2 3 5 the last 15 mins, and hit in maybe 10-12 crosses, everyone collected by the keeper, that area needs improving,

ok we lost, but we wern't disgraced, and were battling away til the 93rd minute ......

and until they got their second goal we outsang them.

LJ was slightly better, but still lightweight in the tackle and too many wayward passes.

but results in this div are unpredictable ......... preston wouldn't have scored again us in 180 mins . yet got 5 last night.

mcalaister was also a little unsure last night.

if you;ve got to pick from trundle / byfield / jevons ........ its gotta be the first 2, judge them as a pair after they;ve started 3/4 games together.

the m1 was closed driving up between 25-26 .... and was closed driving back this morning between 37-34 ....... so Yorkshires a fun place to get to ........ and we;ve a few more visits there yet ......

so roll on Sat and Norwich, away, i fancy us to get 4 points from those 2 games, and byfield and trundle to score in them both.

KEEP THE FAITH

:englandsmile4wf:

Archived