IGNORED

Trundle

swanseajack

Did Lee have a good game for Bristol against Barnsley tonight? Lots of talk over at The Liberty at tonights game from fans who are interested in how he is doing at Ashton Gate.

Difficult position for him so far, tonight was the first time he had a recognised striker alongside him in Byfield, our midfield hasnt provided too much for him to work with so far, prefering to lump balls at his head form 30 yards away, when we get this side of our game working properly we shall see what happens then. Belfasttrundlehater may have another opinion though to balance things up.

PANTS from all accounts

Oh wait, he did a backheel, another one for Soccer AM :badmood:

And how did Mcalister play tonight or Fontaine/ ORR, Mcindoe, ahh yes, you don't talk about that do you, no, the new scapegoat has arrived. Well, we were due an 07/08 scapegoat at City weren't we.

Difficult position for him so far, tonight was the first time he had a recognised striker alongside him in Byfield, our midfield hasnt provided too much for him to work with so far, prefering to lump balls at his head form 30 yards away, when we get this side of our game working properly we shall see what happens then. Belfasttrundlehater may have another opinion though to balance things up.

I like my new name screech, thanks!

I don't hate Lee for the record, it's down to some on here kissing his ass even though he is not performing, and continully making excuses for him when he even admits himself he is not playing well, I don't hear him blaming the team, tactics, windspeed, colour of the 3rd strip, length of the grass etc etc

And how did Mcalister play tonight or Fontaine/ ORR, Mcindoe, ahh yes, you don't talk about that do you, no, the new scapegoat has arrived. Well, we were due an 07/08 scapegoat at City weren't we.

eeeessss only a poor little scouser.. whos face is all knackered and blue....

PANTS from all accounts

Oh wait, he did a backheel, another one for Soccer AM :badmood:

Getting boring now!!!

We could win 5-0 with Trundle scoring 3, Johnson 2 and they'd both still be shit and not deserve to be in the team!

out of interest, did we play the ball to Trundles feet tonight? or lump it in the air to him?!?!

Maybe he could benefit from playing in the same position as Noble did last year in a 4-4-1-1?!

I like my new name screech, thanks!

I don't hate Lee for the record, it's down to some on here kissing his ass even though he is not performing, and continully making excuses for him when he even admits himself he is not playing well, I don't hear him blaming the team, tactics, windspeed, colour of the 3rd strip, length of the grass etc etc

No of course not mate :noexpression: except for the fact that every other post you make is slating the guy, he's new to this team, so are 3 or 4 others, Sproule for example hasnt yet performed but he can be excused because hes settling in to a new area, new league, new team, but, yet, you expect Trundle to conjure up brilliant performances because why, he cost more? Give the new guys a break, its hard enough settling into a new home in a new area let alone a new work environment.

Getting boring now!!!

We could win 5-0 with Trundle scoring 3, Johnson 2 and they'd both still be shit and not deserve to be in the team!

out of interest, did we play the ball to Trundles feet tonight? or lump it in the air to him?!?!

Maybe he could benefit from playing in the same position as Noble did last year in a 4-4-1-1?!

If he scored a hat-trick I would be over the moon, because that is what we bought him for.

That isn't a bad idea you know

If he scored a hat-trick I would be over the moon, because that is what we bought him for.

That isn't a bad idea you know

well i have my talents!!

it would bring him in to the game more, more to his feet which is without doubt his strength!

No of course not mate :noexpression: except for the fact that every other post you make is slating the guy, he's new to this team, so are 3 or 4 others, Sproule for example hasnt yet performed but he can be excused because hes settling in to a new area, new league, new team, but, yet, you expect Trundle to conjure up brilliant performances because why, he cost more? Give the new guys a break, its hard enough settling into a new home in a new area let alone a new work environment.

All I want is players in the team who give it there all, and don't go missing during games. There is a bedding in period, and I don't expect brilliant performances every game, but it should be more regular than it is.

It could be a leap to far for Lee, and others but we haven't got all season to wait and find out :innocent06:

Trundle was really poor for you tonight and I hardly noticed he was on the pitch. If he's worth a million, some of you fans are worth 500k.

He was priceless to us Jacks! Thanks for the replies, a lot of our fans are interested in how he's doing. If Trunds gets the ball played to his feet, he'll rip teams apart.

He was priceless to us Jacks! Thanks for the replies, a lot of our fans are interested in how he's doing. If Trunds gets the ball played to his feet, he'll rip teams apart.

I think for this reason we really do need Noble back in the team.. If Gary can find a slot for him. For sure he now has much to ponder after making a change in formation tonight that went wrong and badly. At least that is what radio Bristol said... but then again, with all their errors in results, what the heck do they know.

Never mind Trundle for a second- I saw nothing of the game and only heard the first half an hour, but looking at the teamsheet am I the only person to think that brining Orr back to RM (where he was attrocious during the Wilson days) and leaving any sort of defence with McAllister to leak attacks from the left a hilariously bad idea?

if I am, fair enough.

Never mind Trundle for a second- I saw nothing of the game and only heard the first half an hour, but looking at the teamsheet am I the only person to think that brining Orr back to RM (where he was attrocious during the Wilson days) and leaving any sort of defence with McAllister to leak attacks from the left a hilariously bad idea?

if I am, fair enough.

Orr was at Right Midfield tonight?... hmmm... I like him in defence with bursting runs so I guess i am agreeing with you there.

Apparently McAllister was superb at preston but from the 2-3 matches I have seen this season i feel he has been slightly below par. So i think I am agreeing with you again!

Did Lee have a good game for Bristol against Barnsley tonight? Lots of talk over at The Liberty at tonights game from fans who are interested in how he is doing at Ashton Gate.

LT is struggleing big time,however he has not had a proper striker alongside him untill tonights game at Barnsley,Hopefully Darren Byfield will get a run going we need to see a improvement in him five games will tell us if he is going to make it.

if I am, fair enough.

ummm, Brian Tinnion signed Orr?

Orr was at Right Midfield tonight?... hmmm... I like him in defence with bursting runs so I guess i am agreeing with you there.

Apparently McAllister was superb at preston but from the 2-3 matches I have seen this season i feel he has been slightly below par. So i think I am agreeing with you again!

McAllister gets beaten for speed and nerve too frequently, he's strong at clearances but his marking is... "Oh bloody hell" level bad. Watching him back off pensively while taking more than a second-and-a-half to make his mind up makes me shudder.

That may of been the case in league 1 where team's were respectful of Trundle and gave him the space to do his stuff, the fact of the matter now is defenders don't fear him and are in his face from the first to the last minuite and he seems to be struggling to find a solution. I have no doubt given time and space he has great ability but my fear with Trundle is how he's going to ge that space at Championship level.

Like Belfast said ealier maybe he would beneifit from playing in the hole behind a front two, then possibly he could pull a few strings and make something happen.

So that would make you Screechtrundlelover then! :kiddie:

Trundle himself has said openly that he's been poor and he is disapointed in his own form! So why you feel the need to constantly jump to his defense everytime something honest is posted about him is beyond me. Trundle gereral play has been poor.

Archived