IGNORED

John Ward - Taken Over At Carlisle

bh_red

.........news just in, John Ward quit after Cheltenham's game tonight and has signed a 4 year deal to take over as Manager of Carlisle Utd!

good luck to him, did well to get us up at City, good luck to him

Crikey odejaie Riley, that is a turn up for the top row of the magazine rack.

Obviously had it lined up then the crafty beggar... well, can't blame him really. Taken Chelts perhaps as far as he can. I also had no idea Carlisle had dispensed with their gaffer.. football is a fast moving feast for sure.

Crikey odejaie Riley, that is a turn up for the top row of the magazine rack.

Obviously had it lined up then the crafty beggar... well, can't blame him really. Taken Chelts perhaps as far as he can. I also had no idea Carlisle had dispensed with their gaffer.. football is a fast moving feast for sure.

the whole thing is madness!

1) they sacked their manager after the first game of the season? CRAZY!

2) Ward quit, despite signing a 5 YEAR contact at the start of last season, not worth the paper it is written on! but they have got major compensation......will no doubt help them next season back in league 2!

he has travelled a long way since departing city.

hundreds of miles give or take

he wrote (not typed) a personal letter back to me after i wrote asking for autographs just before the carlisle game, in fact the letter ends,

see you at carlisle,

quite ironic, but yeah i hold him in highest of regards a great people person remember when he came into the stand at wycombe?

score 2-1 to city as per at wycombe, (8) we got mickey bell, we got mickey bell(8) (8)and we got him cheap(8) back in the day.

Guest mesa boogie

Wardy is a top bloke and I'm not suprised he's linked up with Dennis Booth again. He was treated terribly by Rovers and City. Good luck John.

he wrote (not typed) a personal letter back to me after i wrote asking for autographs just before the carlisle game, in fact the letter ends,

see you at carlisle,

quite ironic, but yeah i hold him in highest of regards a great people person remember when he came into the stand at wycombe?

score 2-1 to city as per at wycombe, (8) we got mickey bell, we got mickey bell(8) (8)and we got him cheap(8) back in the day.

He also said of all us who went to a rainy Tuesday night at the gate that those attending were the REAL BCFC fans.

see you at carlisle,

Great bloke. Hope he succeeds.

Archived