IGNORED

Johnson Out! Sack The Board!

One Team

Oh do explain Barrymack, what ever do you mean? Enlighten me

I'm at a cross roads here, I could take the old hypocritical, your post was hardly profound road, or I could take the old your posts amount to "a waste of time and finger movement" or then there's the old personal attack involving conception and the spending of your time. But I'll take the high road and just say "if you don't like wasting time, don't be on an internets forum" :rolleyes:

I'm at a cross roads here, I could take the old hypocritical, your post was hardly profound road, or I could take the old your posts amount to "a waste of time and finger movement" or then there's the old personal attack involving conception and the spending of your time. But I'll take the high road and just say "if you don't like wasting time, don't be on an internets forum" :rolleyes:

Sorry no understand?? In english please :innocent06:

Sorry no understand?? In english please :innocent06:

Not a problem, I can appreciate that sometimes even the most simplest of things can be baffling to some.

Your initial post made me think of 4 comments.

1. That your post was a waste of space and time, much more so than the original post

2. That this thought could be applied to a wider spectrum of your posts

3. That... it would be too rude to say!

4. That you're complaing about having your time wasted, when YOU ARE ON THE INTERNETS so therefore having nothign better to do with yourself anyway.

Hope that clears it up for you, also available in braile :)

Not a problem, I can appreciate that sometimes even the most simplest of things can be baffling to some.

Your initial post made me think of 4 comments.

1. That your post was a waste of space and time, much more so than the original post agreed

2. That this thought could be applied to a wider spectrum of your posts How many of my posts have you read? Are yo stalking me?

3. That... it would be too rude to say! Ahh come on, you've came this far :10_1_108:

4. That you're complaing about having your time wasted, when YOU ARE ON THE INTERNETS so therefore having nothign better to do with yourself anyway. I'm at work mate, but I am the boss :icecream:

Hope that clears it up for you, also available in braile :)See below :travolta:

If I was blind, I wouldn't have been able to read the initial post :whistle2:

BTW What are you doing on here?? Forgot where the Job Centre is?

Farkin ell how do you quote the bold bits inside a quote!

If I was blind, I wouldn't have been able to read the initial post :whistle2:

QUOTE(barry_mack @ Oct 3 2007, 1:29 PM)

How many of my posts have you read? Are yo stalking me? No, you just made that kind of an impression :)

3. That... it would be too rude to say! Ahh come on, you've came this far it was really rude though!

4. That you're complaing about having your time wasted, when YOU ARE ON THE INTERNETS so therefore having nothign better to do with yourself anyway. I'm at work mate, but I am the boss

Hope that clears it up for you, also available in braile See below

BTW What are you doing on here?? Forgot where the Job Centre is?

Working my notice mucker. But that joke about being unemployed was really really really funny, must have taken you ages :)

Glad you saw the funny side OT......some people have no sense of humor :noexpression:
What a waste of time and finger movement this post is :disapointed2se:

Ahem

Absolutely no need for apologies OT, Barrymack should apologise for blowing it out of all proportion :disapointed2se:

Keep em coming!

Yes, I blew it all out of proportion. Annnyway. I beleive my work here is done, we can stop now :)

We are the last but one team to be defeated!

Were newly promoted and 6th in the table.

Sheffield Untied just got religated and haver class players i should expect them to be up the top of the table by the end of the season aswell. 4 goals against them no chance.

and remeber what johnson has done. Were have signed quality players with out spending much (expect Trundle)

The Club needs surrport not Critism

Errrmmmm.....I was joking....hence the replies above.

Glad to see Belfast and Barry are friends again!

One Team

Archived