IGNORED

Drop Trundle

PAPA650

Said it numerous on here Trundle is being forced out the game by his name and skills, every 1 screaming no quality ball to our strikers so hence no goals which meens a goal drought or should i say bad service ! because yes we have scored goals but keep drawing our games. il say it again as in previous post's put jevo and byfeild up front and drop trundle behind them which in my opinion will give lee more space and time to deliver a good ball to front men ?? sod all you guys who say jevo aint got it he has not been given chance to find out !! so whats to lose better than 3-0 poor performance i'd say , I'm not going to slag of our boys because of 1 defeat, I'm a season ticket holder and i think there is enough there in the boys to hold thier own and stay in this division comfortly sod all you dreamers about going up ( nice dream though ) but lets get the team moulded now rather than later on in the season. i'm not going to pick on any players at this time of the season i can see if there is a problem in the side GJ will address the problem i think he reads this forum and hence we all screamed for byfield and trundle and there it was last night 1st yes but back to my point as above lets try all options now rather than later , what do you lot think PAPA

Said it numerous on here Trundle is being forced out the game by his name and skills, every 1 screaming no quality ball to our strikers so hence no goals which meens a goal drought or should i say bad service ! because yes we have scored goals but keep drawing our games. il say it again as in previous post's put jevo and byfeild up front and drop trundle behind them which in my opinion will give lee more space and time to deliver a good ball to front men ?? sod all you guys who say jevo aint got it he has not been given chance to find out !! so whats to lose better than 3-0 poor performance i'd say , I'm not going to slag of our boys because of 1 defeat, I'm a season ticket holder and i think there is enough there in the boys to hold thier own and stay in this division comfortly sod all you dreamers about going up ( nice dream though ) but lets get the team moulded now rather than later on in the season. i'm not going to pick on any players at this time of the season i can see if there is a problem in the side GJ will address the problem i think he reads this forum and hence we all screamed for byfield and trundle and there it was last night 1st yes but back to my point as above lets try all options now rather than later , what do you lot think PAPA

Could bring him into the game more, but on the other hand could leave our midfield open a bit. I rather go with Lee playing behind Byfield, and just in front of the midfield. He can float, and that might cause problems for the opposition trying to stick two men on him all the time

too easy to mark. trundles total lack of ability to move faster than snails pace means he would be played out of the game by a decent defensive midfielder. up front at least you have the chance to get it into his feet within shooting distance.

But he not getting ball 2 feet and often try's to take on 2 many guys resulting in losing wasted chance rather than laying ball off , only needs a bit of his magic trickery to create goal chance's for who ever is up front or available for chance , you say he will get crowded by midfield so whats happening with the crowding from defenders same thing i say !!! if behind frontmen he then have space for tricks and running at goal and laying off ?

Archived