IGNORED

Byfield And Trundle First

Red Robin

Hey we lose one game and panic sets in "GET A GRIP"

Trundle has been the lone ranger since the seasons start,yesterday was his first chance to play alongside Byfield a proper striker.

Give the guys five games,hopefully both scoring and playing well.

If afer that there is still problems Jevo and Byfield should be given the front berths,after that may be Trundle could sit behind a Jevo,Byfield,Sowumni.

However lets give the Trundle Byfield partnership a chance.

Hey we lose one game and panic sets in "GET A GRIP"

Trundle has been the lone ranger since the seasons start,yesterday was his first chance to play alongside Byfield a proper striker.

Give the guys five games,hopefully both scoring and playing well.

If afer that there is still problems Jevo and Byfield should be given the front berths,after that may be Trundle could sit behind a Jevo,Byfield,Sowumni.

However lets give the Trundle Byfield partnership a chance.

Never, because that would be giving them a chance to settle in, sack them now, they're all crap. :surrender:

Great post Red Robin let's all just take stock, we have only lost one game.....

As at the start of the season everyone said let's look to see where we are after 10 Games, we had now had 9 so even if we are on 14 points at that point it will still have been a good start.

Up the City and watch LT put one away on Saturday

ps Went to Barnsley last night and did not think much to all the fans who left with 5 mins to go, if you drive for 5 hours stay for the 90.

Great post Red Robin let's all just take stock, we have only lost one game.....

And drawn 5. More wins are vital especially at home if we are to avoid the relegation battle come April. To date we've palyed 4 at home and drawn 3.

As at the start of the season everyone said let's look to see where we are after 10 Games, we had now had 9 so even if we are on 14 points at that point it will still have been a good start.

If Sheffield Utd beat us on Saturday we could end the day being as low as 11th, it really would be a case of stopping the slide then.

Up the City and watch LT put one away on Saturday

Up the city but LT scoring is unlikely on current form.I dion't even remember the guy having a sniff at goal in the past 4 games so scoring would be just crazy.

I think we need to realise we have 2 31 year olds upfront who don't have alot of pace. Therefore we need alot more quality balls into the box for them to shoot and hopefully score! This hasnt happened much in the past 3 or 4 games. We need to fix it quickly or we will get turned over again on Saturday.

I think we need to realise we have 2 31 year olds upfront who don't have alot of pace.

Really, when I heard Byfield being interviewed on the wireless he was asked what he brought to the team his answer was 'Pace'... He may not be as quick as Ivan but I thought he had a decent turn of pace, certainly more than Lt (I appreciated Trundles game's not about pace).

Archived