IGNORED

Anyone Got A Spare Swindon Ticket?

edson

If anyone has a spare ticket for Swindon away, I am looking to get my hands on one.

Due to a last minute change of plan for the Easter holidays, I am now able to go to the game but the Ticket Hotline say they are sold out.

If anyone has one they can't use, please let me know and I will pay face value plus postage (if required).

Thanks.

I may not be able to make the game. I have a ticket in the Arkells stand, but I won't know until Friday.

I asked the wife if I could go and she said yes, what I didn't tell her is that it was Easter and now she has got her knickers in a twist becuase about five years ago (exaggerated) I promised to take her and our three month old son away for the weekend.

I'll keep you posted but like I said, I've got until Friday and then I'll give up !!

MM

I may not be able to make the game. I have a ticket in the Arkells stand, but I won't know until Friday.

I asked the wife if I could go and she said yes, what I didn't tell her is that it was Easter and now she has got her knickers in a twist becuase about five years ago (exaggerated) I promised to take her and our three month old son away for the weekend.

I'll keep you posted but like I said, I've got until Friday and then I'll give up !!

MM

Cheers, madmax. I hope you get to go, but if not, at least you won't be out of pocket.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"Pots and Kettles?"

Well there's a difference between sitting in a home end 20 mins away where the accent isn't too different and isn't known for a hooligan following and sitting in a end with different accents and more than a few nutters.

Edson this may seem stupid but the CJS are running to that game and they usually hace spare tickets left over every game. what you could do if your that desprate to go is book on the coach Via the CJS room eith Claire. the cost i think for the coach and ticket for adults this game is around 10 to 12 pound.

Hope this is some good news for you mate. This may be the last resort but hey you still get to go though.

"Pots and Kettles?"

Well there's a difference between sitting in a home end 20 mins away where the accent isn't too different and isn't known for a hooligan following and sitting in a end with different accents and more than a few nutters.

The red mist can descend on the mildest of people if someone is celebrating right in their face in their moment of despair. Hence segregation.

As for Swindon, in the past i have seen large mobs chasing/attacking City fans and more than one forum member has mentioned being attacked there. Didn't one say he ended up in hospital?

Whatever their "reputation", Swindon have their fair share of yobs and it would be naive to think they will not be evident again when City visit.

Edson this may seem stupid but the CJS are running to that game and they usually hace spare tickets left over every game. what you could do if your that desprate to go is book on the coach Via the CJS room eith Claire. the cost i think for the coach and ticket for adults this game is around 10 to 12 pound.

Hope this is some good news for you mate. This may be the last resort but hey you still get to go though.

If you do that, ring up ASAP, as spaces are like Goldust

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Anyone jumping up and down in a home end is asking for trouble.

As far as Swindon off the field, I understand they have a speciality of attacking small groups of away fans.

I think they have the "honour" of one of their fans being the first to be issued with a banning order.

Archived