IGNORED

Trundle

Swanseajacko

I have to say I have read some bollox on this site in my time but to read about us heading for League One after one defeat, Lee Trundle being arrogant and the fact he can't make it in this league beggar belief.

Just on the point about Trundle.

Off the Pitch.

Far be it for me to say I am best mates with the bloke but I have experienced how he is away from the pitch a couple of time. Firstly my brother is a lettings agent around Clifton and deals with a couple of City players and always has done when they're looking to buy and rent out places for investment etc. He has dealt with City players for a while now and he said there are some cracking fellas and some right #######s. I am happy to now state that all those who he said we're big fans of themselves and treat others with no class are all ex-City players who GJ has got rid of. No names but one plays fairly nearby.

Out of all the lads who is the most down to earth you'll meet is old Louis. Top bloke apparently.

Anyway, Trundle went in a few weeks ago with his missus and I was there at the time. Sat quietly, nodded to an older guy with "sorry mate, I think you were in front of me..." and then chatted away with the 16 year old trainee City ST holder and quite frankly obviously made the guy's year.

Chatted away with my brother and he said he was one of the most down to earth, non-arrogant lad you'll meet.

One other time, we're coming back from Sheffield Weds. I went up, took my 10 year old nephew with me in his City shirt. At the services, I didn't even see him but Trundle spots the lad in his shirt comes up to him, shakes his hand and asks him if he enjoyed the game. Signs his programme and tells him to keep at it for his school team.

The bloke is not remotely the big "I am" at all.

Now more importantly for us, on the pitch.

The points made are excellent on here on how we are playing to him.

He has little pace so lamping balls into space behind the defender is ideal for Sproule or Mcindoe but absolutely pointless for Trundle. It's a waste of his talent.

We need to be getting the ball to him, to his feet on the edge or in the box. There, defenders will either need to stand off or dive in, if they dive in there is a big chance of a penalty.

Look what happened for that moment v West Brom? In the box he took it through both of them because they had to stand him up, they couldn't dive in for risk of a penalty. We should actually have scored from that too. Your point is?

People say he scored only two. The Blackpool leveller? Totally came from him. Well taken volley from Scotty but it was made by Trundle out of nothing!

If you think we're going to get a run all day up and back player in Trundle we won't, we'll get that from Bradley Orr and Marvin Elliott, but you won't get the bits of magic from them that LT can do.

We HAVE to start getting him the right ball in the right position and then capitalising on it.

Noble can provide this and I think we're still to see a good contribution in the future.

Scored 2 v S****horpe to win the game. Yes he did. Well done

Created equaliser at Blackpool for the point. He had a shot which the keeper saved, it was Murray that scored remember

Set up Wilson to win the game at Sheff Weds. He layed the ball back to Wilson, Wilson done the hard part

Should have scored through his magic at WBA. But he didn't did he?

It'll happen - getting on his back is back to the bad old days at City that I thought we had left behind??

As for heading for League One after one loss - well, I can't really be bothered with even replying to that.

Ask Sheffield Weds, Norwich or Palace fans if they'd accept one loss. Who said we were headed for league one after one loss?

Its might be someone elses opinion that Trundle 'is the best player in the league' but I don't happen to agree and I doubt that many others do either.

This forum is about opinions and thats all that this thread is about - so no, its not pointless.

I wasn't referring to the thread, just that particular post and that style of post.

I don't have a problem with anyone stating an opinion, no matter how much i might personally disagree with it.

Guest Eddie_Mulcahy
I think he is :innocent06:

he is a great player. I've seen some of his tricks on Soccer AM. He must be good to get on there.

I really like his style!

Just some light hearted humor of the enigma that is LT 23

It is funny how he can do no wrong isn't it?

I have gave my opinion on Lee, he has said pretty much the same.......but the LT fanclub seem to think otherwise.

You may think the "schoolyard humour" is funny, personally i don't.

For the record, I don't think anyone has yet disagreed with the view that LT hasn't yet lived up to expectations, but most prefer to hope and remain optimistic that he will, and so refrain from jumping onto the "let's bash a player" bandwagon.

You may think the "schoolyard humour" is funny, personally i don't.

For the record, I don't think anyone has yet disagreed with the view that LT hasn't yet lived up to expectations, but most prefer to hope and remain optimistic that he will, and so refrain from jumping onto the "let's bash a player" bandwagon.

That's your opinion of my humour, then I accept it :fastasleep: If you don't like it, don't read and comment on my posts :whistle2:

I have yet to bash him, I have stated facts and no more...... :innocent06: I have said no more than he has said himself, unfortunately some on here are a bit anally retentive and need to lighten up, just a little bit :fingerscrossed:

That's your opinion of my humour, then I accept it :fastasleep: If you don't like it, don't read and comment on my posts :whistle2:

I have yet to bash him, I have stated facts and no more...... :innocent06: I have said no more than he has said himself, unfortunately some on here are a bit anally retentive and need to lighten up, just a little bit :fingerscrossed:

I suggest that you take your own advice and resist the urge to comment about trundle at every opportunity! :disapointed2se:

666qy1.png

the post count made i laugh (not having a pop, just thought it was funny)

Isn't that what forums are for ooRya? :noexpression:

STOP STALKING ME YOU WEIRDO!!! :innocent06:

Stalking you? Seems you are a bit up yourself over your own importance perhaps?

First time I've ever commented on you is in this thread.

Stay in the playground if that's where your aspirations are......hope you have fun!

Stalking you? Seems you are a bit up yourself over your own importance perhaps?

First time I've ever commented on you is in this thread.

Stay in the playground if that's where your aspirations are......hope you have fun!

Nah, not me mate. You have a bit of thing against me, don't know where it stemmed from....I blame Lee Trundle :innocent06:

I always have fun, seems your idea of fun is to bug me :surrender:

Now go away and play with your cars before more posts get removed from this thread.

Bye Bye :sad26:

Archived