IGNORED

Cheltenham 0 V 3 City Resvs

Bristol Boy

Skuse & Noble subbed after 77 & 67 minutes...Hope that's good news not bad.

Ribiero subbed after 75 mins.

Jevons 25 Yard Screamer for third.

McCombe & Vasko did 90 minutes.

Betsy & Plummer got the other two crossing for the other to score

only quoting what iv been preaching all week !! JEVO !! scoring again must be given chance before every 1 writes him off ? byfeild and jevo up front with trundle behind then we could see trundle with some space and service to others with hopefully some of his magic worth a try i say , plummer seems to coming along nicely young i know but who know's ?? what do you lot think PAPA

byfeild and jevo up front with trundle behind then we could see trundle with some space and service to others with hopefully some of his magic worth a try i say

if you would of ended that sentence after the first 5 words, i would of agreed. time for trundle to sit a few out and not just be in the team because of what we paid for him

I think Jevo has at least earnt a place on the bench now. I know he aint everyone's favourite but he has been banging them in for the "second first team"!

I know its not against Championship opposition but his confidence must be pretty high right now, despite being a first team wannabe!

only quoting what iv been preaching all week !! JEVO !! scoring again must be given chance before every 1 writes him off ? byfeild and jevo up front with trundle behind then we could see trundle with some space and service to others with hopefully some of his magic worth a try i say , plummer seems to coming along nicely young i know but who know's ?? what do you lot think PAPA

What about Noble behind Trundle and Byfield? With jevons to come on for any of the 3? That way we can fit in Skuse (if he was to come on from the bench), Johnson and Noble. Playing the diamond formation.

---------------------------------------------BASSO--------------------------------------------------------------

ORR---------------------CAREY--------------------------------FONTAINE-----------------------McCALLISTER

---------------------------------------------ELLIOTT---------------------------------------------------------------

SPROULE----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------JOHNSON

---------------------------------------------NOBLE---------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------TRUNDLE-------------------------------BYFIELD----------------------------------------

Thoughts?

Johnson on the left side of midfield and leave McIndoe out? Keep playing players out of position and you'll get the england job - mind you, you have put sproule in his correct position so that might count against you

He's not exactly on the wing. So what you would play 1 central midfielder with 2 wingers and a 3rd striker? Either that or switch Johnson with Sproule.

I think Jevo has at least earnt a place on the bench now. I know he aint everyone's favourite but he has been banging them in for the "second first team"!

I know its not against Championship opposition but his confidence must be pretty high right now, despite being a first team wannabe!

Agreed, Jevo deserves a spot on the bench on Saturday :innocent06:

He's not exactly on the wing. So what you would play 1 central midfielder with 2 wingers and a 3rd striker? Either that or switch Johnson with Sproule.

Not sure what Sproule has done to be in the running for a first-11 position. I'd say he's just as deserving of a spell on the bench as LT right now.

And to be fair to Jevons he's got two goals from his only start and has hit several for the reserves recently, so I can't see anything other than a falling out keeping him from at least making the bench. Personally I'd Byfield and Trundle, with Jevons on the bench.

Not sure what Sproule has done to be in the running for a first-11 position. I'd say he's just as deserving of a spell on the bench as LT right now.

And to be fair to Jevons he's got two goals from his only start and has hit several for the reserves recently, so I can't see anything other than a falling out keeping him from at least making the bench. Personally I'd Byfield and Trundle, with Jevons on the bench.

I didnt give a subs bench but Jevo would be on it, hence why i said that he could come on for either Noble, Trundle or Byfield.

I didnt give a subs bench but Jevo would be on it, hence why i said that he could come on for either Noble, Trundle or Byfield.

Fair play. Do think Sproule might actually do a bit better making cameos fom the bench right now too.

Guest Eddie_Mulcahy

I can't believe we beat Cheltenham. they are an awesome team.

There is no way jevons should be in the first team. He is great player so lets keep him in the reserves and give trundle a chance to shine.

I can't believe we beat Cheltenham. they are an awesome team.

There is no way jevons should be in the first team. He is great player so lets keep him in the reserves and give trundle a chance to shine.

I actually love your posts. Trundle to Cheltenham.

Archived