IGNORED

Liam Rosenior

out of harms way

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but its a nice temporary distraction from Peacock and Wilson rants - but a mate of mine was at the Mansfield v Torquay game last night. Aparently, Rosenior missed a couple of `guilt edged chances' and had a bit of a shocker all round. Losing and playing shite at Mansfield - how the mighty have fallen.

:laugh::dunno::dunno:

Guest Rikku

But would wilson have played him this season if he were still here? We've been playing a lot more negatively this season and rosenior has more of a place in a "flair" side rather than a defensive one. I expect he would've been on the bench for most games - similar to the lita situation.

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass
No - quite. But can't help feeling he would have been good this season - a bit of pace and creativity is something that we are sadly lacking. Makes me dislike the whole situation even more!

Lita?

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but its a nice temporary distraction from Peacock and Wilson rants - but a mate of mine was at the Mansfield v Torquay game last night. Aparently, Rosenior missed a couple of `guilt edged chances' and had a bit of a shocker all round. Losing and playing shite at Mansfield - how the mighty have fallen.

:ph34r::baa::wacko:

Lennox

He is a daft and badly informed pup.

DON'T SCRUB UP THE ORCHARDS

PROTECT OUR HERITAGE :ph34r:

Archived