IGNORED

London (big Smoke) Based Reds

Lordofthebling

i heard the meet-up is in millwall, just near the new den. wear a full city kit and take flags if you can.

i heard there was also one in Cardiff, not far from the Millenium Stadium and close to Ninnian Park. And everyone who's gonig has to sing every City song they know throughout the whole game. Not sure it its just a rumour though?

i heard there was also one in Cardiff, not far from the Millenium Stadium and close to Ninnian Park. And everyone who's gonig has to sing every City song they know throughout the whole game. Not sure it its just a rumour though?

that sounds like my usual night out!

The England rugby is on at 2pm and the evening rugby (NZ v France) doesn't ko til 8, so we should be ok.

Apparently there is only Oxford v Droylsden on Setanta at the same time as us, so as long as we show up in greater numbers than those fans (and if we don't, then we should never show our faces there ever again..) then we'll be on.

The England rugby is on at 2pm and the evening rugby (NZ v France) doesn't ko til 8, so we should be ok.

Apparently there is only Oxford v Droylsden on Setanta at the same time as us, so as long as we show up in greater numbers than those fans (and if we don't, then we should never show our faces there ever again..) then we'll be on.

Makes perfect sense to me.... see you in the Sun ! :city:

Maybe the Oxford and Droylsden fans will be at their match supporting their clubs.

I'm surprised at the number of London Reds content to watch a City home game in the pub. :dunno:

I don't care, I'm a part time supporter now

Come on the City!

Fair enough, assuming that's out of choice, pity there isn't a 'Part-time fans forum' where you could all have a chat about what your going to do while the rest of us are at the match. :whistle:

I don't care, I'm a part time supporter now

Come on the City!

Ha ha me too. Why would i want to go the gate and listen to you lot moaning???????????

I can confirm the sun inn will always show city games as they are used to us appearing and are usually prepared in advance whether anyone asks or not.

Shan't be there myself for once. I have wall paper to strip.....

Archived