IGNORED

Us And Inter Milan

fka dagest

I'm sure I didn't dream this, but going back 10-15 years weren't we supposed to forming a kind-of partnership with Inter Milan whereby they were meant to lend us their talented young players? I recall some young defender even came here for a bit. Anyway, I never really found out happened. Will someone shed some light just to satisfy my curiosity?

I'm sure I didn't dream this, but going back 10-15 years weren't we supposed to forming a kind-of partnership with Inter Milan whereby they were meant to lend us their talented young players? I recall some young defender even came here for a bit. Anyway, I never really found out happened. Will someone shed some light just to satisfy my curiosity?

I think the connection was made by Joe Jordon,there was also talk of us loaning players from Glasgow Rangers when Souness was manager.

I thought it was when Roy Hodgson was manager of Inter 96-97, though he also managed them in 1999.

Archived