IGNORED

Newbie.....

LakeDistrictRed

Hi all, been reading this forum for about 3 years now & at last I have joined!

Just a quick note to say how good it is going into work at the moment & having people talking about City, I've worked where I do for the last 20 years in Kendal & I have never experienced this, its fantastic!!!! Everyone else is Man U, Liverpool etc etc..... But now City are talked about even up here in the Lakes, Long may it continue.

To be honest the last time I went was about 3 years ago, I proposed to my gf via the electronic score board over the EE, we were sat outside Wedlocks at the time, think the game was Reading, ended up 3-3........ Top day & the now wifes first visit to A.G, were going to get down this season for a few games just not sure when yet, I love that place!!!

To be honest the last time I went was about 3 years ago, I proposed to my gf via the electronic score board over the EE, we were sat outside Wedlocks at the time, think the game was Reading, ended up 3-3........ Top day & the now wifes first visit to A.G, were going to get down this season for a few games just not sure when yet, I love that place!!!

Hello Gas!! Where have you been? Chasing around on those bloody motorbikes? How is everyone?? :farmer:

Hi all, been reading this forum for about 3 years now & at last I have joined!

Just a quick note to say how good it is going into work at the moment & having people talking about City, I've worked where I do for the last 20 years in Kendal & I have never experienced this, its fantastic!!!! Everyone else is Man U, Liverpool etc etc..... But now City are talked about even up here in the Lakes, Long may it continue.

Welcome, we could do with some new faces round here, but if you've been lurking for 3 years you aren't that new are you!

Glad to hear the good word is speading, you can officially be our Agent in the Lakes! :clapping:

Not a bad game to propose to someone at. Especially considering she said yes. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome LDR! It's a weird and wonderful world on here :noexpression:

My wife is making her first visit to AG for the Cardiff game! That will be a baptism of fire won't it? Choose your posts carefully or you will shot down quicker than an aftershock in a student union bar :innocent06:

Welcome LDR! It's a weird and wonderful world on here :noexpression:

My wife is making her first visit to AG for the Cardiff game! That will be a baptism of fire won't it? Choose your posts carefully or you will shot down quicker than an aftershock in a student union bar :innocent06:

In other words, don't be a "happy clappy", in all your posts RE Lee Johnson, refer to him as only playing cos of his name, Trundle is lazy and not good enough, GJ's tactics are to blame for everythng. I could go on

What do you recokn about trundle LDR? Great isn't he?

LDR said he hasn't seen a game for 3 years.

I expect he's seen the S****horpe goals though so he probably thinks the same as most of us, he's the only City player who could get those goals and will at least grab us the points on a few occasions where a draw looks likely.

When City work out a way of playing to his strengths and actually provide him with a few chances he'll end up our top scorer.

Welcome to the Forum, LDR. :city:

Archived