IGNORED

Betsy

Guest Garfunkle

Maybe he should take up a new career

In all seriousness though it will do him good having regular first team football,it is always good to allow players to do this.

At some point in a pro players career they bide their time for a bit and must take their chance when it comes.

Do you think he warrants a start or inclusion in our squad at the moment

atleast we don't have to listen to him on the radio anymore!!!

I thought he was the best summarizer we have ever had. I suspect he himself is thinking he could do a bit of broadcasting in a few years.

However, he had a decent pre-season and is a little bit unlucky not to be in the 16...Good luck to him at Yeovil, hopefully he'll be back to challenge for a place

Good Investement for you guys then.

God you are so funny. Do us all a favour and Fork off. Why do you find it so appealing to keep coming on a Bristol City Forum....whats the obsession with our club....support your team mate - stick to your site....!!!

Not a bad thing, just down the road, 2 week break coming up for us and a chance for him to get a couple of games under his belt. I think they've got Leeds this week.

So can anyone explain to me why GJ was saying 'no-one else out on loan' when Crewe enquired about Jevons...!??! He said we have the right no.s and wont be letting anyone else go...own goal I think..!

Guest mesa boogie
God you are so funny. Do us all a favour and Fork off. Why do you find it so appealing to keep coming on a Bristol City Forum....whats the obsession with our club....support your team mate - stick to your site....!!!

Calm down babe. Thought none of your players were to be loaned out?

Gary just can't make up his mind.

Ooo cutting.

Ooo **** off. It's interesting that when your useless bunch are down on their luck you slink back over here to wind everyone up. I'm sorry Trollope and the Gang are not firing on all cylinders, I'm sorry it looks like your new ground might not get built, I'm sorry your beloved team will soon be Cheltenham Rovers. What do you want coming on here? Validation for your team? To indulge your secret red-ness (like some other sags on here)? Please do tell?

Calm down babe. Thought none of your players were to be loaned out?

Gary just can't make up his mind.

That was over a week ago, Gary said it wasn't the right time then, it obviously is now.

GJ's made his mind up alright, and acted decisively when it suits him and City.

Archived