IGNORED

I'd Like To Know Why...

boadle

Maybe all will be revealed tomorrow! :o

Are you going to the match or will you have to wait to be told?

I'm ashamed to say I haven't lost my Championship virginity this season Mary. Hopefully very soon I'll be making the journey down from Nottingham. Until that time, I can only imagine why our number 1 is bedecked in nocturnal rubber.

I'm ashamed to say I haven't lost my Championship virginity this season Mary. Hopefully very soon I'll be making the journey down from Nottingham. Until that time, I can only imagine why our number 1 is bedecked in nocturnal rubber.

In that case I'll make it my mission to find out and let you know. I doubt if the reason is half as interesting as what you are imagining though! :noexpression:

In that case I'll make it my mission to find out and let you know. I doubt if the reason is half as interesting as what you are imagining though! :noexpression:

Also, I can't believe I used the words Mary and Virginity in a thread that isn't about Catholicism, and, no, the Nocturnal Rubber reference doesn't make it about Irish Priests either, thank you very much.

Back on topic... Thanks Mary.

I've been patiently waiting with baited breath Mary. Please reveal all...

I'll tell you about Basso first.... :D !!!

In the programme's this year they get players to write articles about their room mates they share with on away trips. Last week it was Weale dishing the dirt on Basso. Apparantly Basso sleeps in Lycra recovery tights. He also sings hymns in the shower, doesn't watch tv but listens to religious stuff on his ipod, sleeps with his headphones in, doesn't come down for breakfast and prefers the bed by the window to look at the stars. He is a happy person says Weale.

I haven't got a programme, so am doing this from memory as I just read my sister-in-laws!

Sorry if I have shattered your illusions about him, told you what was in your mind would be more interesting!!! :sun:

In the programme's this year they get players to write articles about their room mates they share with on away trips. Last week it was Weale dishing the dirt on Basso. Apparantly Basso sleeps in Lycra recovery tights. He also sings hymns in the shower, doesn't watch tv but listens to religious stuff on his ipod, sleeps with his headphones in, doesn't come down for breakfast and prefers the bed by the window to look at the stars. He is a happy person says Weale.

I haven't got a programme, so am doing this from memory as I just read my sister-in-laws!

Sorry if I have shattered your illusions about him, told you what was in your mind would be more interesting!!! :sun:

But what's the lycra actually for? Its not just tights its head to toe.

The blokes a complete loon but I like him. A real character and I'm sure other clubs love it when we sing "Oh Basso" all the time! :D

Archived