IGNORED

Atmosphere Tonight

Dolman Mac

First Post on OTIB but can t wait for later.

Funny kick off times are a thing we will have to get used too I suppose but this one I feel will add to the atmos tonight. I prefer evening matches anyway with the floodlights, atmos etc. Add to the mix several pints watching england in the rugby,rovers latest loss coming through on Jeff Stelling, big team opposition (who we have a very good record at home against in recent times).

So forget how many are going to turn up tonight ? . Get down the cafe, line your stomach, Get down the pub and by 5 you will be in prime shape to shout the boys on to 3 points. Give me 14 k cidered up loyal city fans anyday of the week over the few thousand extra who can sit and listen to Tony Gale / Gary birtles commentry - They are welcome to it !.

City to win 3-2.

Bring It on !

Believe !

Funny kick off times are a thing we will have to get used too I suppose but this one I feel will add to the atmos tonight. I prefer evening matches anyway with the floodlights, atmos etc. Add to the mix several pints watching england in the rugby,rovers latest loss coming through on Jeff Stelling, big team opposition (who we have a very good record at home against in recent times).

So forget how many are going to turn up tonight ? . Get down the cafe, line your stomach, Get down the pub and by 5 you will be in prime shape to shout the boys on to 3 points. Give me 14 k cidered up loyal city fans anyday of the week over the few thousand extra who can sit and listen to Tony Gale / Gary birtles commentry - They are welcome to it !.

City to win 3-2.

Bring It on !

Believe !

Good post, lets cheer the boys on from start to finish. Goals are going to be scored today, the louder we can get, the more it will be us scoring them. :fingerscrossed:

City to win 3-2.

Bring It on !

Believe !

Great first post mate!

I actually think the atmosphere could well be improved by the late kick off, and if the unthinkable happens and England actually get a result in the rugby...we'll all be happy, blackthorned up, cidereds!! :winner_third_h4h:

Unfortunately, i am not going to be able to get to the game tonight. Entertaining work guests, however, 1 saving grace is taht one of the guys is a blades fan so when the meetings finish we are heading straight around to mine and watching the game on sky. Gutted as when i bought my season ticket it was one of the gaems i was looking forward to but things just never seem to work out like that. Still with some of my mates around and him and his work colleagues should have a good laugh. Hope you guys that can get there raise the atmosphere from all corners of the ground and that the Ashton Library stays away from the TV cameras.

2-1 city

Flying High Up In The Sky!!!!!

Archived