IGNORED

So What Did We Do Wrong Today ?

WarksRed

Here waiting for the .... ok we won but ......... posts .

theres gotta something that someone will find fault in .......

as for me .

:yawn: 'hic' ..... all looks rosy here :yawn:

:englandsmile4wf:

The only thing that was wrong with today was the attendance of 13,071 - that's appalling, regardless of Sky/Can't Afford It etc, etc.

Here waiting for the .... ok we won but ......... posts .

theres gotta something that someone will find fault in .......

as for me .

:yawn: 'hic' ..... all looks rosy here :yawn:

:englandsmile4wf:

Total balls up really....... hells bells we didn't even come from behind........ aren't we supposed to only draw matches and be unbeaten in the league.....?

I can see that Gary will have to re-write the script now........ what a farce...... the other day we lose a match 3-0 and now they have mucked it all up by winning at home...... jeeeezus!

sack the part-time fans..... Gary needs to read the riot act to......... waste of space, if he can get us to stay up that would be enough but to expect us to be better than that ..... it's a disgrace ........ I'm going to write to my MP.... but living in Dorset I don't think it will make much difference!

Stunned!

Well it would of been interesting if Sheff U would of made a game of it, yet another crap team we have played who have handed us the victory..

Absolute drivel..who are these crap teams you're talking about??? :dunno: we outplayed and outthought a team just down

from the prem and you think they handed it to us?? god give me strength... :ranting: :ranting:

Well it would of been interesting if Sheff U would of made a game of it, yet another crap team we have played who have handed us the victory..

If youre angling, mate, good one.

If youre not City, didnt LET them play, we CONTROLLED the game for the larger part of it. they COULNT play for long spells in it, and their ream didnt know how to COPE with out team, and tactics on the day. GJ outfoxed the leg end robbo, gurt proper today

If youre angling, mate, good one.

If youre not City, didnt LET them play, we CONTROLLED the game for the larger part of it. they COULNT play for long spells in it, and their ream didnt know how to COPE with out team, and tactics on the day. GJ outfoxed the leg end robbo, gurt proper today

Get in there Bucks, you are even sounding like one of us now!

May I, in my birthdays honors, pronounce you an honorary Bristolian! :smartass:

The only thing that was wrong with today was the attendance of 13,071 - that's appalling, regardless of Sky/Can't Afford It etc, etc.
Oh well they missed a cracking game.

Sheff UTD are a very good side, Don't let there current position fool you. The reason why they played crap was because we played so well and didn't let them play.

Archived