IGNORED

The Dolman Rush

Dan Of The Dolman

After we scored our second I noticed a huge rush over to the hoardings at the front. People are consistently on the East End supporters backs but there was no rushing at Sheffield United fans today in there the Dolman Stand incident took more stewards to deal with then anything in the East End but I am sure there will be no repurcussions for the actions of them.

I am pretty sure that a supporter was removed from the stadium today by stewards as well in the Dolmans, be interesting to see if they close the Dolmans stand wont it. Anouther thing, I question the fuss that would have been made had a advertising board from the East End been crushed? Be interesting to see what is said.

They won't do anything about it because it is the Dolman Stand and not the 'knucle draggers' end as the East End seems to be categorised as but with trouble and ejections in Atyeo and Dolman cant recall seeing any ejections today in the East End even one of the stewards joked about and said 'looks like your the best behaved in the stadium tonight boys'

Yeah I noticed that as well and taking a few pictures, was a peaceful night though. Will be interesting to read the Avon And Somerset Constabulary report on the crowd behaviour when it is published.

That will be interesting reading, don't see how they can accuse the East End of doing anything wrong but surely if there was incedents it would include the Atyeo and Dolman incedents. Be interesting to see how the club respond to that.

Archived