IGNORED

Where's The Pash?

redrocks

I was interested to read Danny's comments today. To say that he "would have been delighted" if he had known back at the start of the season that we would be in third place at the start of April speaks volumes of this guy's lack of ambition. He seems comfortable to tread water rather than go all out for promotion.

I know this is him dealing with the press but his spin-doctoring his really getting on my BCFC's. Have a fvcking heart Danny Wilson and be a bit more passionate. For Christ's sake you set the tone for everyone else.

I would love to see a bit more drive, ambition and verve from this bloke and a bit less apathetic "making-do" and looking at the bright side of everything. This is a huge game, let's make it a bit more 'do or die' for the players rather than just a pleasant day out for the fans.

Does he ever raise his voice in the dressing room? I think he would be better suited to working as a librarian by the looks of it. Maybe he is just putting his Blue Peter face on for the sake of the fans... Whatever, I am fed up of it.

I quite agree that I was astonished to find he would have been delighted with this position had it been offered to him at the start of the season.

Delighted with third, says it all really. A bit like being "more than happy with a point" away from home, I guess.

Equally amazing, to me, was: "It doesn't worry me at all that we are going into the QPR game on the back of that sort of run."

Oh right. Just me, then, is it?

Guest Rikku
Maybe he is just putting his Blue Peter face on for the sake of the fans...
But, surely, given our current form/situation, he should realise that the fans don't want to hear anymore bland optimism. We want spirited fighting talk from our manager - proof that another loss on saturday will be as gutting for him as it is for us.

But, surely, given our current form/situation, he should realise that the fans don't want to hear anymore bland optimism. We want spirited fighting talk from our manager - proof that another loss on saturday will be as gutting for him as it is for us.
Exactly! I want Mel Gibson leading his troops into battle in Braveheart, or Henry V giving his "Once more unto the breaches, dear friends" speech.

Not Dave L's beloved Clive Dunn yelling "Don't Panic Captain Manwairing!".

Hardly inspring is it?

WILSON should come and join the YELLOW SUBBERS for a game ,we,ll show him some real PASSION.

COME ON DANNY YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENCE

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

He couldnt hack it. You have too much passion for him, and he'd miss his bloody post, and coat too, and he hates to smile too!! :whistle::whistle:

He has no passion whatsover, and doesnt have a scooby how we, the long suffering fans feel!! :whistle:

Not worried going into the QPR game on the back of a 1 win in 6 run! :@

Happy with third place, despite spending the most in div 2, and £800,000 worth of subs!! :@

Just another day at the office dear!, as he drives home to Chesterfraud, and people wonder why some want him out!! :baa:

Danny: ITS CALLED PRIDE IN THE SHIRT!!! try it sometime!! you might even like it!! Starting now would be good.. :ph34r::wacko::ph34r:

He's from the Sven camp and i think it will cost both of them there jobs this year after recent form and last nights result ,When times are hard we need passion to get both us and the players buzzin sadly neither looks capable of doing this .

Blunkett's blind and even he could see that .

a quote on BCFCWorld Danny, i wish!-

"To go top right, was a fvcking great achievement, bl00dy loved it i did, now we have slipped down table I'm dissapointed. Dissapointed for the fans and dissapointed for the players who know they are not fulfilling their ptential. To be honest if we all get behind the 11 that are on the park, week in, week out, I'm sure we will be up there in May. To be honest right, I'm fvcking gutted we are not still top, and i would love it right, love it if we beat that QPR on Saturday and force our way into the top 3...

is that it? We off air? Peacock, fancy a lift son?"

Archived