IGNORED

3 Teams Up

bcfc_1894

Guest Rikku
Wouldnt mind a Swindon v City final in Cardiff
I don't think my nerves would stand it!!! :laugh: although, if we got the right result, it would be spectacular!!

wolves, leeds, and portsmouth!  :P

If Portsmouth deserved one season in the prem then who's to say City don't?

If you can call Portsmouth a Premiership club then no one could laugh if City ever became a Premiership club in the near future...

Reasons: Similar supporting fans (on our day) and a fairly similar sized small ground.

Any more reasons needed? :dunno:

I'll be looking for a trip to Pompey next season in Division 1, put it that way!

The only reason they chant for 90 minutes every match non-stop is because they are a small club who are very proud to have reached the prem.

Same as City when we some day get there!

We could easily equal a 90 minute full on chant when losing 5-0 to Arsenal at home in the FA Cup!!! :dunno::laugh: (And could even come out with a consolation goal too! :laugh:)

What do you reckon?

Guest Rikku
We could easily equal a 90 minute full on chant when losing 5-0 to Arsenal at home in the FA Cup!!! :dunno::laugh: (And could even come out with a consolation goal too! :dunno:)

What do you reckon?

Knowing city we'd probably scrape a win against Arsenal then get drawn a div 3 side on a flukey run in the semis and get stuffed 3-0!!

Guest dez_gimred

plymouth

City

Swindon

we WILL win on saturday...and dont forget plymouth will beat qpr on last day of the season (?)...plus they gotta play tranmere away...

I'm quite confident...

however i did have a dream that it was 1-1 with qpr and miller missed a 90th minute penalty :@

plymouth

City

Swindon

we WILL win on saturday...and dont forget plymouth will beat qpr on last day of the season (?)...plus they gotta play tranmere away...

I'm quite confident...

however i did have a dream that it was 1-1 with qpr and miller missed a 90th minute penalty :@

They have sheff weds away last game of the season , they play plymuff quite soon i think , if we can beat them and plymouth and plymouth beat them we can do it.

Guest dez_gimred

of course we can...forget first spot its gone..but 2nd is reachable!!

come on city please win...my god..

id give my left testicle to have city win promotion...

wilson can have the right one on a silver platter if we beat plymouth,qpr and swindon and get promotion

:laugh:

Guest pukka_tukka

1. Plymouth

2. QPR

and 3. Through the play-offs, maybe even someone like Sheffield Wednesday or more likely Swindon :@

I just don't think we'll make it, i hate being pessimistic but i might as well be honest with myself....

...ok I'm trying reverse physocology (sp?) :laugh:

Plymouth will win the division, obviously.

City will scrape second place on the last day of the season with a win over Blackpool while QPR can only manage a draw at Sheff Wed.

The playoffs will be won by the division's form team, the team who are making a late run and hitting form at just the right time - Bournemouth.

Guest rednick_74

The playoffs will be won by the division's form team, the team who are making a late run and hitting form at just the right time - Bournemouth.

as we all know its not always the form team that goes through in the play offs.. i dont reckon plymuff are going to be caught, but second place will go to the wire, :ph34r: come on city :wacko:

Plymouth will win the division, obviously.

City will scrape second place on the last day of the season with a win over Blackpool while QPR can only manage a draw at Sheff Wed.

If I remember right, weren't we the form team towards the end of last season, while Cardiff had slipped right off the pace in the final few weeks?.......... As with the FA Cup the form book can turn on it's head in the playoffs, COME ON, IT AINT OVER!

Archived