IGNORED

Taylor Sacked By Palace

Cider Jaaarn

To keep this City related, and to stop me panicking...can anyone tell me when was the last time a Premiership club employed a manager from a lower English division?

Well Dowie did go from Palace to Charlton.. not directly although the courts have ruled he did!

GJ and Simon Jordan, a marraige made in heaven?

I think you know it would be a marriage made in hell. Both men want full control of the football club, it would be a Championship version of Abramovich vs Mourinho.

But I'm sure Russell Slade would be happy to play the role of a yes-man if offered a Championship job :whistle:

my brother is a Palace fan and the pressure has been on Taylor for a while. I did wonder whether it's a job GJ would consider. But considering the state Palace are in, the chairman they've got and that GJ hopefully sees potential at City I don't think he'll go there.

The one that would worry me would be if Watford lost AB.

Think Palace should improve now. Taylor makes some strange decisions and their results seem to depend on whether Ben Watson is in the team or not. From what I have seen and heard- without him they have little punch up front, a huge gap between midfield and the front men and a nasty habit of lumping hopeful balls up to their front men. When they do get it down they look ok but seem to not do that very often.

If gates don't improve it wouldnt suprise me if he left City in all honesty. I think he left Yeovil partly because they seemed to have reached their height in terms of support.

What period of time are you talking?

Why would he be bothered about the gates?

Why would he be bothered about the gates?

When was the last time you ever heard of a manager leaving a club because he was unhappy at the attendance on match day? Let's see what we attract against Southampton, I be surprised if it wasnt more than 17'000.

Saturdays poor turn out was down to many factors:

Piss poor support from a so called big boy of the Championship. Sheffield Utd-poor effort.

Live on TV takes thousands off the attendance straight away!

Strange KO time. People with commitments in the evening wouldn't of gone.

Many would of chosen to stay in the pub after the Rugby and make a day of it.

some would of been put off by pricing.

Warnock and Jordan = tears and tantrums

It'll be like a cross between Coronation Street and The Apprentice. In other words: predictable, boring and painful to watch.

I just wish it had happened after we'd played them, I don't want to watch a Warnock side.

Archived