IGNORED

Come On Rovers!

Tim S

This might sound a little mad, but I acually want the Gas to win this weekend in the FA Cup, becuase I believe that the only chance we are going to have to play them in a derby will be in a cup game. I cant see them coming up anytime soon, especailly while Graydoom is at the helm, and I cant ever imagine us going down! I know we played them in the LDV a couple of years ago, but to play them in the FA Cup would be magic - and to beat them too would make it all the more sweeter!

Now as long as we overcome Bradford PA this Sunday, and the Gas can s####e a win in Bounemouth (although in honesty its unlikely) then there is a chance - a very small one at least, that we might get the derby!

Hmmm.... backing the gas? maybe not then!

Nah, let 'em lose, there will be times in the future when we play them and I never want them to win.

I'm staying with friends in Poole this weekend so I think I'm not going to take my City Shirt and wear it around Bournemouth tomorrow when we have a few lunchtime beers there.

MM

Nah, let 'em lose, there will be times in the future when we play them and I never want them to win.

I'm staying with friends in Poole this weekend so I think I'm not going to take my City Shirt and wear it around Bournemouth tomorrow when we have a few lunchtime beers there.

MM

Good luck then mate better hope theres no nutter around that will beat u up! :how funny:

i dunno if we don't pull our finger out in the league we could well join

them next season, people have said we are 9th and 7 points from the

top of the league but bare in mind we are also 9 points from the 4th

from bottom now with our form at the moment and our anual bad form

at christmas we could well be in the soup come january city are at the

cross roads in the league right now, we sold our top scorer and 2nd top scorer

sits on the bench we can't seem to get past 1 goal in a game at the moment

no service to strikers from midfield!! alarm bells are ringing :blink:

Archived