IGNORED

Dvd Question

Redcar

Hi

Just a quick question. My son was mascot on Sat and I was thinking of buying the DVD of the game ... but wondered how much of the pre-match you get or do they just start filming from the start of the game. Obviously he'd love to have a DVD with himself leading out the team ... dream come true. Anyone help?

Thanx.

Hi

Just a quick question. My son was mascot on Sat and I was thinking of buying the DVD of the game ... but wondered how much of the pre-match you get or do they just start filming from the start of the game. Obviously he'd love to have a DVD with himself leading out the team ... dream come true. Anyone help?

Thanx.

I should think the coverage for the DVD mostly will come from sky so there will be little snippets of him leading out the team.

P.S. Can your son be mascott for every game?

Hi

Thanx.

I don't suppose anyone on here would have 'accidentally' taken a video camera to the game & happened to 'accidentally' catch the relevant bit whilst frantically trying to put it safely away in its bag?... 'accidents' happen all the time, despite a ban on filming inside of grounds, well you cant blame anyone for not knowing the odd rule or two can ya?

Bet 'Redcar' & his lad would like to hear from anyone who had any such accident on Saturday! :)

Archived