IGNORED

For A Bit Of Fun - You Are The Chairman

Clevedon Red

Get rid of Barlow aswell and approach leroy Rosenior at Torquay and if the board are willing to let their manager speak as they dont want to stand in his way then appoint him with promoting Brian Tinnion as his assistant manager.

Get rid of Barlow aswell and approach leroy Rosenior at Torquay and if the board are willing to let their manager speak as they dont want to stand in his way then appoint him with promoting Brian Tinnion as his assistant manager.
I Would do that, but keep Barlow, who lives in Wilsons shadow. Failing that i would appoint Johnson from Yeovil, who would play good football and probably knows some good players to bring in along the way, he also shows great passion, which Wilson doesnt have.

Guest pukka_tukka

what about Steve Cotterill....hes had an excellent record

where is he now? isn't he looking for a club? :laugh:

EDIT - or even john gorman!?

Ive never liked the ex player becomes manager idea, so that rules out Tins, Rosenior, Taylor etc.
I bet Millwall and Fulham fans are glad you're not chairman of their clubs, then. And Wales supporters, for that matter.

Guest comeonyoureds

steve Cotterill is coaching at leicester at the moment but not sure if its a long term thing.

i think gary johnson would be a good manager for city, ive been impressed with what he's done at yeovil!

I'd go for a player-manager in the mould of Joe Jordan and Terry Cooper. Perhaps a current full international player who would have good contacts throughout the game. Failing that a manager from either the West Midlands or London with good contacts to sign players from within those areas. Remember that John Ward, as a Midlander, got us some good players from Midlands clubs.

I would go for Glenn Hoddle, I know he is crackpot and he has crazy ideas away from football but as football coach his track record speaks for itself. We probably could not afford him but if he was desperate for the work!?!

I suggested Glenn Hoddle as well in a similar thread last year. After all, Hoddle is an ex England manager with a good record at Swinedon and Southampton.

I suggested Glenn Hoddle as well in a similar thread last year. After all, Hoddle is an ex England manager with a good record at Swinedon and Southampton.
You must be joking?

I dont think the city fans will let it happen...... I certainly would'nt!

Archived