IGNORED

The Murray Deal

Guest matt*clevedon111.

Guest matt*clevedon111.

has anyone got any infomation of the murray deal, like what we paid reading for him and how much hes earning? He most be the best paid paid squad memder.

If you believe the Sun. The deal was valued at about half a million.
If you believe the sun :dunno:

A lot of the papers were reporting £500k though, but I can't see it :laugh: As far as I'm aware though, the undisclosed fee has reamined as such.

Tabloids and they're usual crap presumably.

Guest pukka_tukka
If you believe the Sun. The deal was valued at about half a million.
oh well if the sun says its 500k it must be :dunno:

Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.....where we get half a million from? i rekon it was somewhere between 100-200k but thats only a guess :laugh:

hmmm i think the orignal was 400k with other things taking it to 650k total. SteveL stated that we would have received money back (from ourselves in this case) if he was sold for more than we received for him and this was not the case. So it is safe to say we paid less than we received for him i.e. less than 400K. I'd say somewhere between 250-350k is likely. He probably also took a pay cut to return here, I can't imagine he'd be on the playboy like wages he was at Reading. Although he may receive those next year when we are in Div 1, and more than that in his last year of the contract in the Preimership. :ph34r:

By the way this three year contract is that the rest of this year and two additional years? or three additional years? or three years from the date he signed it?

Archived