IGNORED

France Vs England

Barrs Court Red

Already booked our flights on Easyjet from Bristol, Matt.

Going out early on day of game, coming back Thursday night.

Paris is quite pricey to go out drinking but with 10,000+ England fans in the Stade de France this is definitely not one to miss!

Flights are still cheap but you'll have to book quick - let me know how you get on!

I shall be there!!! Anyone going Vienna???

As will I Mr. Brown! I'm looking forward to a more placid trip to Vienna than Moscow, even if I've ballsed up my match ticket!

The Ryanair flight from Bristol on the Thursday night, coming back Saturday night, is rammed full of South West EnglandFans I was speaking to in Russia. Should be a good craic. See you over there mate.

No chance of the France friendly being cancelled considering we're 99% certain to be not going to Euro 2008 now!

As will I Mr. Brown! I'm looking forward to a more placid trip to Vienna than Moscow, even if I've ballsed up my match ticket!

The Ryanair flight from Bristol on the Thursday night, coming back Saturday night, is rammed full of South West EnglandFans I was speaking to in Russia. Should be a good craic. See you over there mate.

No chance of the France friendly being cancelled considering we're 99% certain to be not going to Euro 2008 now!

Yes mate defo, we will have to sort out a meet up in vienna, get Harper and co too!!!

So who's going? We just booked up Tuesday to Thursday for £60

Cant wait, England & City on the piss under the Eifel Tower!

your England+ Member then if your going away?

If its on.....Moi registered interest.......hotel booked october 11th can cancel with a days notice and don't have to pay till the day :innocent06: also right next to ground and being and England+ Member il have 2 more caps towards Euro 2008 :englandsmile4wf:

your England+ Member then if your going away?

If its on.....Moi registered interest.......hotel booked october 11th can cancel with a days notice and don't have to pay till the day :innocent06: also right next to ground and being and England+ Member il have 2 more caps towards Euro 2008 :englandsmile4wf:

I think most on this thread are + members?

You staying in the Ibis? Did think about it but Saint Demis is a shithole so going to stick near the Frog and Roast beef

Think you're wishfull thinking with the Euro 2008 idea :laugh:

We'll all have to get together for a piss up out there. Phatwil couldn't handle the pace in Barce, he dissapeard!

I think most on this thread are + members?

You staying in the Ibis? Did think about it but Saint Demis is a shithole so going to stick near the Frog and Roast beef

Think you're wishfull thinking with the Euro 2008 idea :laugh:

We'll all have to get together for a piss up out there. Phatwil couldn't handle the pace in Barce, he dissapeard!

Yeh reckon we should def sort out a BCFC, englandfans meet up!!! :laugh: It could get messy!!

Think we're going to try and stay somewhere cheap and grotty in Pigalle right in the centre of Paris.

As for not handling the pace - lies!

Let's hope we don't bump into any more gasheads though like that kid down the harbour who got naked...freak.

I like the sound of this.

Is it a place to go out on the lash, or is it really expensive?

Cheap to eat but very expensive to drink.

Good cheap and comfortable hotel is the Comfort Inn in Montmartre. Lots of good bars, clubs etc in the area

Looking forward to this one now - hopefully a 'new' England.

I think there's going to be a friendly at Wembley in February. There are also rumours of a return to the U.S for a tour next summer.

No competitive England game now until next September :o

World Cup 2010 draw is this Sunday. We want Cyprus away :thumbsup:

Archived