IGNORED

Gary Johnson's Eyes

nester

In fact, as you may know, that's how they got their name. XTC was the prefix for registrations plate registered in Swindon. My dad told me that.

Buzzcocks got there's from Brummie - 'gettin the buzz c**k'. 'Another music in a different kitchen' best punk album ever and I still listen to it.

Wonder how the sex pistols got theres.

..hmm, all very interesting & all that,

but whats it got to do with City/Football/Ashton Gate/Shaky Stands/Ticket Prices/East End occupancy/Sproules Speed/Basso's Hands/Magic Daps - or even GJ's eyes??

(oh, no, GJ's eyes...they're not blue are they?)

I saw a pair of specs hanging from GJ's sweatshirt during the season-so-far review on world, hence the eyes (although he does take them away at one point!). The rest of the nonsense is justified because the music was out at the tail-end of our most successful period as a football club this side of world war one.

The Adverts and the Buzzcocks? Jesus guys...

When it comes to punk, The Clash are what it's all about.

"All the power's in the hands, of the people rich enough to buy it, while we walk the street, too chicken to even try it. And everybody's doing just what they're told to do cus nobody wants to go to jail."

The Adverts and the Buzzcocks? Jesus guys...

When it comes to punk, The Clash are what it's all about.

"All the power's in the hands, of the people rich enough to buy it, while we walk the street, too chicken to even try it. And everybody's doing just what they're told to do cus nobody wants to go to jail."

The Clash took themselves far too seriously imo. Punk was about taking the piss, wasn't it?

Unlike Joe Strummer, I really do know someone called Julie who is working for the drug-squad (alhtough the operation isn't called Julie, which is what their song was on about) and good luck to her I say.

That is a great album- Fast Cars is great.

Sex Pistols were named by Malcolm McLaren I think.

'I Need' & 'Fiction Romance' did it for me on the Buzzcocks 1st album 'Another Music In Another Kitchen'

Anyway the Adverts/TV Smith ...... from Bristol I believe(?) (Looking Through Gary Gilmours' Eyes)

XTC - from Swindon (Brilliant band)

Buzzcocks - from Manchester (Another brilliant band)

The Mopeds - from Poole....... gave you Steve Jeff the bass player from 'the Tours'..... who(?) signed to Virgin circa 1978/79

As for Gary J's Eyes....... like some asked 'Looking through etc'

'I Need' & 'Fiction Romance' did it for me on the Buzzcocks 1st album 'Another Music In Another Kitchen'

Anyway the Adverts/TV Smith ...... from Bristol I believe(?) (Looking Through Gary Gilmours' Eyes)

XTC - from Swindon (Brilliant band)

Buzzcocks - from Manchester (Another brilliant band)

The Mopeds - from Poole....... gave you Steve Jeff the bass player from 'the Tours'..... who(?) signed to Virgin circa 1978/79

As for Gary J's Eyes....... like some asked 'Looking through etc'

Ah yeah Fiction Romance! Brilliant!

Archived