IGNORED

Tickets For Norwich

North Lincs Red

Wont find out till tuesday if i can get my shift covered on saturday so i can go to the match, don't want to risk tickets being sent through post, anyone know if i'd be able to pick them up on saturday when i get to Norwich?

Might wanna sort this out thoroughly and check all situations.

Whilst at the ticket office last saturday, a Sheff Utd fan came up to the next window trying to pick up his tickets that he had been told by the Sheff Utd ticket office were there, and our ticket office didnt know anything about it. Nor sure what happened after that because i had got my tickets and gone.

Just a warning

Wont find out till tuesday if i can get my shift covered on saturday so i can go to the match, don't want to risk tickets being sent through post, anyone know if i'd be able to pick them up on saturday when i get to Norwich?

The answer is yes.

I phoned the club as I wont know until late next week whether my wife will be able to go with me and I don't live in Bristol, so can't colect a tiket myself. You can buy the ticket on the phone and the club will take the ticket(s) to Norwich for collection at the Carrow Rd ticket office.

The answer is yes.

I phoned the club as I wont know until late next week whether my wife will be able to go with me and I don't live in Bristol, so can't colect a tiket myself. You can buy the ticket on the phone and the club will take the ticket(s) to Norwich for collection at the Carrow Rd ticket office.

In theory yes, but when i did this for the blackpool, blackpool ticket office didnt have my ticket and i had to pay again (lucky was pay on the day) then had to claim my money back when i got back.

776 says mainsite!

I think we'll take 1000ish.....Just noticed this on one of the Norwich forums.

One record City must avoid

"Norwich City are in danger of setting an unenviable club record - if they fail to score in their next match.

The Canaries' current run of six matches without a goal equals their longest previous run of blank games, dating back nearly a century.

And, whoever is manager on Saturday, following Peter Grant's departure, if they fail to find the net against Bristol City in their next Coca-Cola Championship game at Carrow Road, seven scoreless matches in a row will be a new record".

So Norwich to win 4-0 then :noexpression:

I bought my ticket today and they said they have sold 1100 from 1300 allocated.I doubt they will

Main Site says 773 as of today.

If it's made POD as it probably will then just under 1,000, ala PNE.

Looks like people are picking and choosing their games home & away and the geography plus the "nobble" factor will see over 2,000 at Wolves unless things go horribly wrong over the next three games.

Archived