IGNORED

New Forum Look ......

WarksRed

Erm, Nothings changed.. are you sure you've not selected BCFC v2.2 Mac on the drop down at the left hand side??

nope its on bcfc 2.2

all the replies now are single line, showing the poster, in a dark red background ...... and linked with lines

:noexpression:

Erm, Nothings changed.. are you sure you've not selected BCFC v2.2 Mac on the drop down at the left hand side??

hmmmmmmm, White and Bluely/silver........ I like that! cheers Tom, on the subject of forum looks.

I look at the lo-fi version on me smartphone now and again when on the train or on way back from away games, and my main bug with it is that when you load up the forum page, right at the top you have all the page numbers which you have to scroll through (which takes ages on a small screen) before you can get to any of the postings?

anyway of changing it so the page numbers can be at the bottom? minor thing but worth asking I reckon and would make it alot more user friendly???

hmmmmmmm, White and Bluely/silver........ I like that! cheers Tom, on the subject of forum looks.

I look at the lo-fi version on me smartphone now and again when on the train or on way back from away games, and my main bug with it is that when you load up the forum page, right at the top you have all the page numbers which you have to scroll through (which takes ages on a small screen) before you can get to any of the postings?

anyway of changing it so the page numbers can be at the bottom? minor thing but worth asking I reckon and would make it alot more user friendly???

I know what you mean. I'll have a look but its a bit of a headache to say the least.

my empathy is with you, stupid eyes I'm dreading watching a green shorted norwich on a green pitch.

try spending 100's of pounds one saturday going to watch Newcastle v Sunderland, only to find their both wearing their home kits??

colourblinders will get what i mean.x

Archived