IGNORED

Does Anyone Have.....

leepeacock's50phead

Yes i can play, and i did try ebay but I'm not happy because i had a bad expirience with a £33 trumpet, something lodged in it and a split in the tubing, music shop said it wasn't worth their time our my money to repair it. I'm a grade 6 player and its a life long ambition to be frankly the annoying dude at football making lots of noise and a trumpet seems ideal.

ill be quicker replying on this one as ive enabled email replies this time,

Yes i can play, and i did try ebay but I'm not happy because i had a bad expirience with a £33 trumpet, something lodged in it and a split in the tubing, music shop said it wasn't worth their time our my money to repair it. I'm a grade 6 player and its a life long ambition to be frankly the annoying dude at football making lots of noise and a trumpet seems ideal.

ill be quicker replying on this one as ive enabled email replies this time,

ebay is fine so long as you read ALL of the small print, including the buyer protection policy and uses a trusted seller.

ebay is fine so long as you read ALL of the small print, including the buyer protection policy and uses a trusted seller.

i spose i shouldn't have been over optimistic but the guy did say it was playable...its just a knockback...does anyone know the stance most clubs have on a trumpet in the away end in the champ?

Archived