IGNORED

Do I / Don't I Go To Norwich ?

North Lincs Red

It's my Goddaughters birthday on Saturday (6) and she wants me to go to her party, she lives in Lincoln which is about 40 mins nearer to Norwich than where i live. My idea is to drop the wife off at the Goddaughters Sat morning drive down to Norwich for the game, then back to Lincoln and stay the night but my concience is trying to get the better of me.

What does everyone think i should do ??????

It's my Goddaughters birthday on Saturday (6) and she wants me to go to her party, she lives in Lincoln which is about 40 mins nearer to Norwich than where i live. My idea is to drop the wife off at the Goddaughters Sat morning drive down to Norwich for the game, then back to Lincoln and stay the night but my concience is trying to get the better of me.

see you at norwich :city:

It's your duty to let her know from a early age that as a female she will always come second to football , don't ruin her .

My women is banned from football - I let her come to the Rotherham game and at the end i had tears of joy in my eyes and shes taken the p1ss out of me ever since as she just does not get what football means!

Perfect plan. What's the problem?

And this is from a woman point of view too! :sun:

Thanks to all that have helped me with this difficult decision :innocent06: i am now going to the match, going down with lincolnred. Ive promised my god-daughter a programme !! Bet she's well happy :city:

Glad you got it sorted, your wife will be happy too as it's sooooooo much easier to talk about you when you're not there!!! :innocent06:

See, everybody wins! :sun:

Archived