IGNORED

Luke Wilkshire

Guest Neo

Just had the SMS; should be on the main site soon. This is outrageous.

For those without SMS service, Luke Wilkshire has been named in the Olympic squad.

All players have been told that if they want to be included, they must join a pre-meet session which lasts from 8th April to 9th May; basically wiping him out for the season.

Who do the Aus F.A. think they are? He was gone for 8 games or so only a few weeks back.

Wasn;t happy in the 1st place with this purchase. Even more annoyed now :ph34r::wacko::ph34r:

Guest dez_gimred

to be honest i dont think he'll be missed!

australians playing football is the joke...oh its for the olympics...makes sense now!

:ph34r:

Whether he is missed is irrelevant surely?

The fact is we invested serious money in a player who will miss about one third the season at least.

I know it's Olympic year and all ther rest, however, Luke is young and wants to play for his country. I can see him getting pulled all ways in the future if he doesn't want to be left in the "wilderness".

Why meet up so far befor ehte Olympics? Surely you should acclimatise (sp?) a fews weeks before? :ph34r:

Just had the SMS; should be on the main site soon. This is outrageous.

For those without SMS service, Luke Wilkshire has been named in the Olympic squad.

All players have been told that if they want to be included, they must join a pre-meet session which lasts from 8th April to 9th May; basically wiping him out for the season.

Who do the Aus F.A. think they are? He was gone for 8 games or so only a few weeks back.

Wasn;t happy in the 1st place with this purchase. Even more annoyed now :ph34r::wacko::ph34r:

Yeah, I've just got the message. The squad will be preparing for the Olympics on the South Pacific island of Looflirpa.

I have been outspoken before about wenger and fergie moaning about call ups....

"If you dont like it, dont buy cheaper overseas players...."

We were aware of his ozzie passport and his international aims were well documented when we bought him, so we cant complain now.

Also, internationals come back better players, with hopefully improved reputations and therefore values...

But we knew all this when we signed him....

Yeah, I've just got the message. The squad will be preparing for the Olympics on the South Pacific island of Looflirpa.
Well, i'm glad somebody else got it.

Don't understand why it isn't on the main site yet? It said shortly on the SMS; perhaps they're waiting until everybody knows already. After all, that's what "Breaking News" is all about! :ph34r:

• Admin

Don't understand why it isn't on the main site yet?  It said shortly on the SMS; perhaps they're waiting until everybody knows already.  After all, that's what "Breaking News" is all about!  :ph34r:

Not checked the rules lately but isn't it considered "bad eggs" to carry on an April Fool through midday?

Guest dolminator

Personally I think luke cares more about playing for Australia than he does for city.

If he put the same effort in for us then maybe he'd be a half decent player.

It's no great loss anyway. I personally don't rate him so i'm glad he is buggering off.

Bring out the Caskey!!!

NOW that is a good April Fool, mr Who ate all the ######* pies, thats ######* funny that is!!! :ph34r::wacko::ph34r::baa::whistle::whistle:

Don't understand why it isn't on the main site yet? It said shortly on the SMS; perhaps they're waiting until everybody knows already. After all, that's what "Breaking News" is all about! :wacko:

Are you for real? Try reading this South Pacific Island backwards....... :ph34r:

Are you for real?  Try reading this South Pacific Island backwards....... :ph34r:

What's the point of that; I can't even see the bloody screen now!!! :wacko::ph34r::baa:

Try reading the whole thread eggduh! :whistle:

Archived