IGNORED

Jamie Cureton

Redbarn

Last years Championship goal machine, was of course Cureton with Colchester.

This season he is not doing as well with Norwich. I hope and pray that continues into his next game. (should he be picked Saturday)

As a so called prolific striker he has the unenviable record of NEVER having scored against Bristol City for any of his 6 previous clubs and in any first team games he has played against us in.

I hope I am not tempting providence in writing this thread, I don't think so, because the longer his own little personal record goes on, the harder it will become to turn it around.

If he does play, I will feel relieved to see his duck continue.

Last years Championship goal machine, was of course Cureton with Colchester.

This season he is not doing as well with Norwich. I hope and pray that continues into his next game. (should he be picked Saturday)

As a so called prolific striker he has the unenviable record of NEVER having scored against Bristol City for any of his 6 previous clubs and in any first team games he has played against us in.

I hope I am not tempting providence in writing this thread, I don't think so, because the longer his own little personal record goes on, the harder it will become to turn it around.

If he does play, I will feel relieved to see his duck continue.

Well done scuddy boy, if he scores, may all your hair fall out and you skin smell of rotting fish :innocent06:

Archived