IGNORED

What Are Trinidad & Tobago Doing?

edson

I see that Tony Rougier played in midfield for Trinidad and Tobago against Egypt last night, and put in a powerful performance.

Seems odd that they should play a striker in midfield. Hopefully, Danny Wilson will be ringing the T&T coaching staff in the week, to point out that they are playing Tony out of position. How embarrassing for them.

Report Here.

According to another report, Rougier "brings a wealth of class and experience to the T&T team". Imagine what he could do, if only they'd play him in his correct position.

I think Tom F mentioned that Tony aint a striker.... he has scored 26 goals in his career!! Surely midfield. wide right, as a second option to lightweight goodfellow would be an idea??

I dont understand this, he buys players, gets a loan in to play in their place or they sit on the bench... but hey thats another thread.

I think Tom F mentioned that Tony aint a striker.... he has scored 26 goals in his career!!
Tony Rougier has scored 26 goals in 271 league appearances. That's an average of 0.09 goals per game.

Mickey Bell has scored 49 goals in 527 league appearances. That's an average of umm...... 0.09 goals per game.

Come on, Danny, stick Mickey up front. He's clearly a striker too.

Archived