IGNORED

Rate Sproule

potbelly

Watched that move, watched about 10 minutes of the game when eating me tea. Made a decent break down the wing from the half-way line right up to the byline, sidefooted in a low cross towards Healy who was unlucky to not make anything of it.

Watched that move, watched about 10 minutes of the game when eating me tea. Made a decent break down the wing from the half-way line right up to the byline, sidefooted in a low cross towards Healy who was unlucky to not make anything of it.

I gave him 10, not really the pirit but, he's a city player so he deserves at least a 10

Did alright in the second half when NI started to attack also on the right flank. Should be proud of his game. My apologies for a poor performarance of the Swedish team.

I watched all the game. No, I'm not Swedish or, God Forbid, Irish but Sproule was playing...

He was average to be fair. On many occasions he let the player overlap him and didn't track the run. This was so blatant on one occasion that even the Guinness swigging, Leprechaun commentator mentioned it.

However, AFAIK Bristol City were the only club side who were mentioned. They said that Sproule has said that he is enjoying his time at City.

I also turned over to Sky Sports News at half time. They said that the NI right side was looking poor and that Sproule was out of position since he is a centre forward!

I'm not Swedish or, God Forbid, Irish but Sproule was playing...

He was average to be fair. On many occasions he let the player overlap him and didn't track the run. This was so blatant on one occasion that even the Guinness swigging, Leprechaun commentator mentioned it.

I take it your wife ran off with an Irishman?

I watched all the game. No, I'm not Swedish or, God Forbid, Irish but Sproule was playing...

However, AFAIK Bristol City were the only club side who were mentioned. They said that Sproule has said that he is enjoying his time at City.

I also turned over to Sky Sports News at half time. They said that the NI right side was looking poor and that Sproule was out of position since he is a centre forward!

"Guinness swigging, Leprechaun commentator"

You must have be watching Ireland v Cyprus mate! :englandflag:

NI did not give him a fair chance and he was made to play very deep. Unfortunatly, papers over here expect to be dropped for the Denmark game if Gillespie is fit

Watched the game and thought he did okay. Shame he didn't get a chance against the 'smaller' teams in the previous international break, cause Sweden had him pretty much in their pockets.

Archived