IGNORED

Qpr Website

Just been on the QPR Website and found yet more tickets for city areas this is really starting to do my head in, remember trying to get tickets for when we played Forest in the league cup and the woman on the phone asked me questions that only a forest fan would know. Maybe we should have done this and nipped the problem in the bud. I Wreckon minor scuffles will be breaking out all game. Our problem or theirs the police will say OURS guarenteed.

Not talking about single tickets, yesterday there were mentions of 11 tickets and today 7, there will be a lot of people milling aroud outside if the 5 0 do their job properly. My problem is that once these people are pointed out to stewards the stewards will tell you to shut up and watch the game or "We will chuck you out".

I just hope if anything does happen we wont get directly punished as a team/club. The individuals (QPR fans) should be punished accordingly where it hurts most, a ban on watching football for a season and a financial fine.

I for one wont be tolerating any QPR fan sat in my vacinity, the stewards can earn there bread and do their job.

Not talking about single tickets, yesterday there were mentions of 11 tickets and today 7, there will be a lot of people milling aroud outside if the 5 0 do their job properly.

Therein lies the problem. Police won't want dozens of away fans wandering the streets when the game is on.

30odd swindon burbs made the trip to home park recently without tickets. The police made the stewards move the segregation netting to accommodate them.

10.jpg

• Admin
Therein lies the problem. Police won't want dozens of away fans wandering the streets when the game is on.

30odd swindon burbs made the trip to home park recently without tickets. The police made the stewards move the segregation netting to accommodate them.

10.jpg

Well there's the problem then, the fences can't be moved as both sides will be full. They'll just have to wander the streets and avoid our Burbs then.

Guest mondorat
I just hope if anything does happen we wont get directly punished as a team/club. The individuals (QPR fans) should be punished accordingly where it hurts most, a ban on watching football for a season and a financial fine.

I for one wont be tolerating any QPR fan sat in my vacinity, the stewards can earn there bread and do their job.

You must learn to control your emotions, and turn away from violence and the Dark Side, my Paduan learner

Archived