IGNORED

Surely That's Just Blatant Ticket Touting?

WesM

Just watching Sky News this morning.

They interviewed a kiwi fan with a sign in the air advertising her two RWC Final tickets for sale. An England fan approached her, asked her how much the tickets were. She said £2k for the pair!! In full view of the camera.

I'm not against people selling tickets for huge profit, it's all about supply and demand and what people are prepared to part with. It just seemed a bit blatant.

They interviewed a kiwi fan with a sign in the air advertising her two RWC Final tickets for sale. An England fan approached her, asked her how much the tickets were. She said £2k for the pair!! In full view of the camera.

I'm not against people selling tickets for huge profit, it's all about supply and demand and what people are prepared to part with. It just seemed a bit blatant.

£2k to watch egg-chasing! Has the whole world gone mad?

Given the touts outside any concert in the UK, if it were English not being there in the final do you really think it would be any different? If you don't have people who WILL pay there aint a market for over priced tickets. Las I looked tickets on eBay were clearing 4k in some cases (And thats Brits selling to Brits!)

SA fans cant afford them prices and aint in the market. Many English are. and will.

Archived