IGNORED

Away Support

Guest greatwhite

Guest greatwhite

need some suggestions to get the away support to sing - appears us yellow

submariners are the only ones.

ps - cmon you marigolds

It's not normally as quiet as it was at port vale, there did seem a lot of non singers there.

Most of the away games I've been to this season we've been very vocal, but admittedly at Tranmere there was only abuot 6 of us chanting the whole game (well i tried to keep up!) But that was tranmere on a wednesday night so what you expect.

I think we just need the team to give us something to chant abuot, we chant to try and give the team a boost but when it doesn't seem to have any effect on their performance or effort levels it gets a bit disheartening and I dont chant for as long.

Guest smirnoffred

Perhaps the congregation need to be given some sort of vocal lubrication. I recommend compulsary measures of black rat, to develop the vocal cords.

:ph34r:

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

If people around people are singing they'll join in but if not its unlikley they'll want to imbarise themselves! Ashton gate before the EE! If you wanna sing sit with others who want to sing.

I suppose it comes down to personal preference, acoustics, mood, knowledge of the songs, inhibitions (alcohol related?) peers (family, kids, wife, girlfriend in attendance?) and whether people would actually prefer to watch their team in a fugging library.

I mean, come on, after the sub crew had tried in vain all match at Ponce Vale, some crew members were actually instructed to sit down by there own "fans"

What is it coming to?

:ph34r::wacko::ph34r::baa::whistle::whistle:

I mean, come on, after the sub crew had tried in vain all match at Ponce Vale, some crew members were actually instructed to sit down by there own "fans"

What is it coming to?

:ph34r::wacko::ph34r::baa::whistle::whistle:

Yeah, there persistant moaning almost woke me up, I was livid!! :whistle:

There is always a group of us with drums at the back/middle of the stand at away games who always continue to be as vocal as anyone, and have done so all season, and will continue to do so.

The Yellow Submariners give a great effort, but to say they're the only ones is bull.

There is always a group of us with drums at the back/middle of the stand at away games who always continue to be as vocal as anyone, and have done so all season, and will continue to do so.

The Yellow Submariners give a great effort, but to say they're the only ones is bull.

These are fair points.

We are going to have to speak to the junior ratings.

:ph34r:

Archived