IGNORED

Norwich Fans

ciderup

They haven't got a very high opinion of us and I Quote

'losing 3-1 at home to Bristol City is a sackable offence'.

Stuff 'em!

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1055317/ShowPost.aspx :disapointed2se:

U REDS

I'm absolutely lovin it!

They think..."oh its only Bristol City next week......an easy 3 pointer". And bang we smack them 3-1.

So PROUD to be a CITY supporter at the moment....LONG MAY IT CONTINUE!

Thats football. Just because your Norwich, Coventry even West Brom, etc.... we are a force to reckoned with now, not next season, now!

Keep the negative comments coming like what Hartson said and we'll keep shoving them back down your throat.

MM

Stuff 'em!

U REDS

We are an under achieving club from a big city and will only get respect from these poxy overachieving one horse town supporters when we are continually more successful.Because of our lack of success the ignorant of this world think of Bristol as a largish town down west and that includes the media and polititions.

It's about time Englands 7th largest city had a decent football team.

Norwich, Ipswich, Coventry etc, all smaller towns that have there time, now it's our turn!

We are only seventh because when they reorganized the boundaries Bradford had towns 20 miles away added to it's population for admin purposes,if we did that we would be nearly 1million

I'm absolutely lovin it!

They think..."oh its only Bristol City next week......an easy 3 pointer". And bang we smack them 3-1.

So PROUD to be a CITY supporter at the moment....LONG MAY IT CONTINUE!

Sorry geezer.... always proud to be a City supporter even if we sank to the conference

Granted I would not be happy..... but I'd still be proud!

Stuff 'em!

U REDS

Lovin'it...

Sides and players (ALA John Hartson) think its Bristol City their bubble is going to burst when they play us next week...

Magnificent...don't get upset or wound up by it (I've noted one or two no one gives us any credit threads)..Encourage it...

So to all you Shampton/Stoke/Wolves/Charlton fans and players...Yep our bubble is going to burst sometime soon and its bound to be against You :clapping:

Stuff 'em!

U REDS

LETS BE HAVING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Championship, we ARE having a laugh!! at they carrot crunching yokels. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I met quite a few Norwich fans today, and before the game they were pessimistic, and after the game, full of praise for City, and hoping that they can attract a decent Manager. The type of comments that we attract are rather similar to what City fans have posted in previous seasons about other Div 1 Clubs, and are not worth worrying about. The longer that sides under-rate us, the better.

As for today, Hartson was good for 20 minutes, but was left on far too long. The Norwich shooting was banjo/ cows asre stuff. They looked very low on confidence. We were highly efficient, played it just right, and the confidence and togetherness was so obvious. A good trip with great football, great atmosphere and great beer.

There not all bad "I hope Bristol City do well this season and I think they will as they play good passing football. Their central midfield trio of Elliot, Noble and Johnson looked really decent and Sproule provided an excellent cross for the goal. I can't really remember a long ball from them all game."

Archived