IGNORED

Well Done To The City Fans At Norwich

CodeRed

Didn't go (unfortunately) but listened on R.Bristol.

I could hear the 1000 City singing all the way through the game - didn't hear much from the 22000 Norwich though.

Well done to those who travelled.

The R.Bristol commentator said that Gary gave his pre-match team talk on the pitch in front of the City fans. Is that right?

I think we'll get 17,000 now on Wednesday for the Saints and sell out our allocation at Wolves as well now.

Fantastic time to be City fans now after all the years in League 1.

CR

I thought there was more than 1,000 city fans. We sent back 300 form our 1300 allocation for pay on the day, but from where i was, i couldnt see any empty seats.

I spoke to one of the stewards at the turnstile. He said that roughly 300 tickets were returned by us but then almost all had been sold on the day. Apparently Norwich have only allowed away fans to POTD this season for the first time.

Was a good turn out, I was staying with a Norwich season ticket holder this weekend and he said after the game that we looked good as a team and more importantly had the noisiest fans since the tractor boys last visit!!

Was my 7 year old son's 2nd ever game and first away game - I think yesterday will remain in both our memory's for a long time!

CTID

Thought we were magnificent throughout the whole game, and there is no doubt that the atmosphere and togetherness helps the boys.

For a spell in the first half we weren't very noisy, but as soon as the game was raised during the 2nd half, we raised our game too. I believe the 2nd half performance yesterday, was the very best we have played since i have watched City. We were quick, determined and totally in control against a well established championship team. The way we kept the ball, Johnson Noble and Sproule in Particular were fantastic. Without a doubt Noble makes our team click. Johnson responds so much better, and with Elliotts legs, we have a terrific combination.

Good, good times eh??

Archived